“Great Food!”

Add it.
El Rincon Taco Shop
Ranked #144 of 554 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is an excellent taqueria! They have excellent food! Quick, too! You can take it to go or eat it there.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Don't blink because you may miss this jewel of a find! The food is bar none delicious. I always order the shredded chicken which is better than mine. The service is friendly and fast and the place is clean. The pan dulce, doughnuts and cookies next door will tempt you. Fresh also. I do not eat Mexican food any place else... You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

My husband & I went to El Rincon because we had a coupon. We were very pleased with our dinner. I had a large chicken fajitas meal. . My husband had a humongous wet burrito. There was so much food we each had the rest for lunch the next day!

We will be back.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is one of my favorite authentic, small, Mexican food places in Modesto. I've gone her many times for lunch and usually I get whatever their Special plate is. They've all been good. Tacos, burritos, enchiladas etc.... A very kind, Hispanic lady waited the counter and then assisted in preparing the food. I love the condiment bar where they have great Jalapeno carrots.
But the best for last..........It has a terrific Mexican/American bakery.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Great Breakfast Burritos! I like the Sausage Burrito with Everything (beans, rice & I add potato) They also offer a Salsa Bar!

1  Thank Earl H