“The tri-tip”

Fuzio's Universal Bistro
Ranked #15 of 554 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Modesto for 21 years. My husband and I just went to Fuzios for the first time. I ordered a delicious pork chop BUT my husband orderded tri-tip and au-gratin potatoes.... Oh my word! I could not stop eating his meal and I can't wait to go back and get it all for myself.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great ambiance and wonderful menu selections. They have tasty martinis here too! Staff is great as well!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Love this place. Sat on the patio and had happy hour appetizers and drinks and watched the entertainment in the Plaza.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Close to the Doubletree Convention Center it is convenient. Service was friendly, helpful and efficient. Menu was varied and they had a nice (though limited) wine selection. Food was well prepared and we returned because we enjoyed it.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Close to the Double Tree, great happy hour and a surprisingly good wine list...am in Modesto monthly and always frequent this establishment