“Love 2 eat”

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse Restaurants
Ranked #24 of 525 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Visit URL, click 'locations'.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had dinner with our son. I ordered my steak medium rare I got one that medium and not rare. I see no reason to return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was just 1 of those days when I didn't feel like cooking and wanted a good steak dinner. Stopped in and didn't get a good steak dinner, got a great steak dinner. Price was a little high for everything, thus the 4 stars instead of 5 stars. But the steak itself was definitely a 5 star. Great service, clean bathrooms, no problems whatsoever.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Excellent service; loved the décor; warm and friendly atmosphere and the food
was delicious. My husband had steak and lobster and I had ribs. I don't think
I have ever seen him eat so much.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Took my mom there after Christmas and found that the food was cold, service took some time and it was either crowded or there was not enough wait staff. Won't be going back to this

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My food was phenomenal! The staff were pleasant, helpful and very friendly! The good was fresh, plentiful, authentic and flavorful! The drinks were extraordinary! This was a great visit!