“Have to visit when I go to Cali, although I definitely don't believe it is as good as hype from family who lived there”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Milpitas
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 11 September 2018

In-N-Out is not the best fast food hamburger joint in the states, but they are good, with their shakes being the best thing they offer.

Obviously, people in Cali like them, because it's always busy when I go. It was this day, but they had a hundred guys (exaggeration of course!) back there, cranking out the orders. I waited about 10 minutes total.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Everytime I visit San Jose, In-N-Out Burger is a must stop for me.
Unfortunately I am not fortunate enough to either live near or be near one when I travel on vacation, those that have an In-N-Out Burger near them don't know how lucky they are.

I always get the same thing, a Double-Double (double patty and double cheese burger), and a chocolate shake. And it is always dirt cheap, but I don't buy it because they are cheap, because the burgers are excellent, and I'd say the #1 burger anywhere.

In this particular visit, I went late on a Friday night, so the drive thru was quite busy. But this location had someone come out to all the cars that were in line (before the order speaker) to take their order, so by the time I got up to the pick-up window, it was ready.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Let me state upfront that I am not qualified to pass judgement on how good the burger served by the In Out Burger Chain is compared to Burger King or other burger chains that are available as nowadays I try to avoid processed meat and personally believe that the Golden Arches are a gateway to the underworld.
However, I am usually in this part of town with a fellow traveller who swears by the In Out Burger chain and hence I found myself here.
The Double Double I consumed was very good by my understanding but as stated my opinion hardly rates as expert. But what I was more impressed with was the organisation and through put this particular location achieves. Despite the queue being almost back to the entrance it wasn’t too long before I took my golden numbered ticket and sat down. And then it wasn’t too long a wait, which could be easily judged by where they were in the numbering system before the delicious delights of a double double with fries and chocolate milkshake appeared.
I’m not going to make a habit of it but this was an entertaining and enjoyable visit to a fast food burger restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This establishment has a robust staff, as they are individually skilled in the area of their focus. Still never truly discovered the "hype" pertaining to this food chain, as they are unique.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise. The burgers are mouthwatering. Fresh vegetables and juicy Well prepared meet. They are not as Quick as otters places but when you taste the food you will know why. This is fantastic value for money in the market the are competing in. The menu is very simple with few choices, but what they do they really do well. Very pleasant surprise for a Quick bite

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!