“Best place for Korean BBQ ”

Gen Korean BBQ House
Ranked #29 of 364 Restaurants in Milpitas
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my family love this place. It's an all you can eat Korean BBQ. Food is great service is terrific and the place is clean. I would highly recommend this place for any event or just for the days you can't decide on what to eat. Very very reasonable prices lunch was 15.99 and dinner was 24.99.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We arrived during a slower time as advised by our friends, and we were glad we did because it gets very busy. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who hasn't tried a Korean bbq. It is a unique experience compared to a typical American restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Was here for my first time and the experience was wonderful! The food is great and the meats seem to be good quality, the staff is very friendly and helpful and the price is right! Make sure to make a reservation if you're a party bigger than 2. You can also come here on your own and will be seated at the bar.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Am sure it has all been said before. This is a very hip take on Korean BBQ food. Very Crowded with a 45MIN WAIT (CALL AHEAD). Decor and cleanliness was modern and clean. Normal Korean grill and seating. Food met my expectation. Great for a group or new to Korean BBQing . Service was ok, not the best because of volume of people.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I give this place 7 stars. I walked up there was long line offered to sit at the bar- wait time 1 min!!! After I sat down, I was not sure what to order (since this was my first time here) and the young lady helping me was OUTSTANDING!!! The Customer Service over the top! When I finally finished my lunch the manager came by to thank me for my business and asked me to come again- I thought this was very nice of him- I'm sorry I forgot the names of those the helped me but I want to give a special shot out to the 2 of you and say thanks for the great food and great service!!!! Just a FYI- the floor walking to the bar was a little slippery- other than that great job and thank you!!! I definitely recommend and I will be back!!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017