USD 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn(Millbrae)(Great Value!)
USD 188
USD 145
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

USD 157
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 195/night.

The Dylan Hotel at SFO(Millbrae)
USD 218
USD 155
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

USD 167
USD 152
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 217
USD 190
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 163
USD 121
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
USD 167
USD 157
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

All reviewsself parkingordered room servicebay viewindoor poolsan francisco airportlate checkcomfortable bedsshuttle servicevery nice hotelfree shuttlestayed here for one nightan overnight stayrental caran early flightking bedrobevalet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property is an amazing hotel, just minutes from the arrival terminal. Once you reach the hotel shuttle stop, you are genuinely 10 minutesto the hotel. I arrived at 1am in the morning and was so happy to see the checkin desk, the checkin lady was so gracious and kind and I even received a cool bottle of water :-) I only had 3 hours sleep before my departure, so I was happy the bed was comfortable that the shower was amazing. If I could change something it would of been my request for an early morning call that never arrived, but I guess that is what mobile phones are for! :-) I would definatly return and with my swim ware next time, the pool and hot tub looked amazing!

Room Tip: all the room are spacious
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here overnight for a flight out. Nice location. 5 minute drive to airport. They have a shuttle. Nice walking path along the bay. Room was good size and clean. No issues with Internet. Able to work from the room. Food was not an issue. You will need a car to venture for other food options. Hotel is holding up well. Only issue was the switch from Coke to Pepsi. Marriott. Marriott. Mariott. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a dishonest hotel that charges $30 to park overnight but conveniently fails to inform guests of this extra charge during check-in. The desk agent absolutely did not mention that I would be charged $30 to park - I did not know until I checked my credit card transactions. When I called the hotel, the manager on duty, Will, stated that parking fees are non-refundable and that guests are given notice at check-in, but I was absolutely not informed. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I should have researched more. When I walked into the hotel, I realized I made a mistake. The hotel has an early 90’s kinda decor and smells funky.

Not only that, the lamp shades are shattered and another lamp was broken. Dust is everywhere in the room so I had to clean them myself. The sheets have weird yellow stains.

Ugh I can’t go on anymore. Can’t believe I paid this much money for this hotel. I stayed at aLoft before, and it’s right next door. You can practically walk to it. Just book aLoft instead.

Oh, and WiFi is not free here. Only free at the public area. Read the fine print! I stayed at 3 other hotels during this trip in SF and paid about the same price for all of them, this was the only one with no free WiFi. ‍♀️

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I stay in a lot of hotels. I can't remember the last time a hotel charged me for basic wifi. It was probably like ten years ago. Seriously Westin get with the program.

Other than that it was okay I guess.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business