USD 184
USD 173
USD 247
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 279/night.

USD 257
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 265
USD 194
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 245/night.

Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 248
USD 227
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 257/night.

USD 675
Official Website
USD 461
USD 284
Hotels.com
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 273
USD 265
Agoda.com
All reviewslife changingan understatementhealing sessionspura vidaeach guestmy spousespent weeksdetailed directionstransformationclarityhealthbodyworkmovementinsightcaliforniaannjungle
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I decided that this summer was going to be the one where I let go of everything unnecessary and found myself again. I signed up for Sacred Springs excited to transform. It became way more than just simple transformation, it was life-changing.

From the first moment you meet Anjay you feel his solid presence, but after a session with him you find the compassion and security you need to truly let go of what does not serve you and raise yourself up to a new way of being and living. Combine that with unbelievably delicious food and a location that allows you to feel lost just enough to find yourself, and it is a winning and rewarding combination.

I am forever changed in the best way. And I will return again to keep myself forever walking the right path.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Travel4lifealwayz
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I just returned from a 3-day retreat (technically 48h on site) with a friend. I was looking for a place to reset, reflect and find peace as I am going through a major life crisis. I am already in the holistic field as yoga teacher and health coach, so I felt right at home. The retreat is located in the middle of the woods in Middletown, a short drive from SF/Bay area. There is no wifi to remove distractions and help you quiet down the chatter. The place is equipped with a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and a yoga room where we did breath work and had meditation twice daily (8am and 6pm) and conscious dancing every morning. Our package included a daily one-to-one session (spiritual counseling one day, massage or reiki the other day). The last day, the owner Anjay took us on 2h hike in the woods where we did a meditation walk in a labyrinth. I was disappointed we did not get to go to the waterfalls... We ate some delicious vegan food (combo of raw/cooked) and drank fresh detox juice prepared by Anjay's family. I chose the Holistic Healing package at $1,000. I had my own room with a bathroom and mini-fridge near a river and could hear its soothing sound all night. So peaceful... Anjay is a true guiding light and equipped me with many valuable tools to continue on my journey. The staff is friendly but relaxed, so don't expect formalities and strict agendas and be explicit about your expectations. Also this is a meditation/spiritual retreat, not a yoga retreat. I was somehow expecting some western asana-based yoga, but there was none. The facilities are rustic and comfortable, don't expect state-of-the art or any luxurious spa-like vibe. As long as you know what to expect, you will be thrilled and enlightened by the overall experience. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra L
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Anjay's retreats integrate all essential aspects of well being and inner self exploration resulting in an unforgettable and deep inner spiritual journey. I have joined him and his excellent team on 3 occasions, 2 times at the serene Sacred Springs location and the latest in Costa Rica where the experience featured access to a spiritual community, Pacha Mama, and beautiful beaches. I have tried retreats in Thailand, in Bali and destination spa's such as Rancho la Puerta and can say that Anjay's holistic approach is unique and well worth every moment!

Room Tip: All are simple rooms with basic amenities in the middle of the forest.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucinda R
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I spent three nights at Sacred Springs after being recently diagnosed with breast cancer, feeling anxious and overwhelmed. Even though my stay was short, the insight I gained and the transformation I experienced while I was there were invaluable. Anjay's guidance and the way he has structured the retreat worked wonders both for my emotional and physical health. I will definitely be returning!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Marianna G
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Anjay is one of the wisest, most compassionate people I have ever met. I walked into the retreat feeling pretty awful about a few life events, and I walked out knowing that I had a peaceful core inside of me that I could always tap into. He does not offer a "cheerleading" version of feeling better; rather, it's a deep and beautiful exploration of our essential nature - who we really are. For this I am forever grateful. Thank you Anjay.

Room Tip: These are comfy, peaceful cabins in the woods - and if seeing nature counts as a great view, then yes, they have great views!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo