“Personal Transformation Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B
Ranked #2 of 4 Middletown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I went to the retreat in Yalapa, Mexico and it was truly a life changing experience. Yalapa could not have been a more perfect setting to support the retreat. The indigenous culture and natural environment reminds you how simple things really are, and that all of the chaos of modern times is just distraction from what really matters. I was able to work thru some things that I needed to, and at the same time connect with myself on a level I didn't know was possible. Thank you Anjay for being such an amazing teacher who lives his life as a reflection of what he knows is true. You are an example for us all. This was one of the best decisions I've ever made and the rest of my life will be different because of it. Thank you

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank reneeripp_rn
There are newer reviews for Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I decided that this summer was going to be the one where I let go of everything unnecessary and found myself again. I signed up for Sacred Springs excited to transform. It became way more than just simple transformation, it was life-changing.

From the first moment you meet Anjay you feel his solid presence, but after a session with him you find the compassion and security you need to truly let go of what does not serve you and raise yourself up to a new way of being and living. Combine that with unbelievably delicious food and a location that allows you to feel lost just enough to find yourself, and it is a winning and rewarding combination.

I am forever changed in the best way. And I will return again to keep myself forever walking the right path.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Travel4lifealwayz
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I just returned from a 3-day retreat (technically 48h on site) with a friend. I was looking for a place to reset, reflect and find peace as I am going through a major life crisis. I am already in the holistic field as yoga teacher and health coach, so I felt right at home. The retreat is located in the middle of the woods in Middletown, a short drive from SF/Bay area. There is no wifi to remove distractions and help you quiet down the chatter. The place is equipped with a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and a yoga room where we did breath work and had meditation twice daily (8am and 6pm) and conscious dancing every morning. Our package included a daily one-to-one session (spiritual counseling one day, massage or reiki the other day). The last day, the owner Anjay took us on 2h hike in the woods where we did a meditation walk in a labyrinth. I was disappointed we did not get to go to the waterfalls... We ate some delicious vegan food (combo of raw/cooked) and drank fresh detox juice prepared by Anjay's family. I chose the Holistic Healing package at $1,000. I had my own room with a bathroom and mini-fridge near a river and could hear its soothing sound all night. So peaceful... Anjay is a true guiding light and equipped me with many valuable tools to continue on my journey. The staff is friendly but relaxed, so don't expect formalities and strict agendas and be explicit about your expectations. Also this is a meditation/spiritual retreat, not a yoga retreat. I was somehow expecting some western asana-based yoga, but there was none. The facilities are rustic and comfortable, don't expect state-of-the art or any luxurious spa-like vibe. As long as you know what to expect, you will be thrilled and enlightened by the overall experience. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra L
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Anjay's retreats integrate all essential aspects of well being and inner self exploration resulting in an unforgettable and deep inner spiritual journey. I have joined him and his excellent team on 3 occasions, 2 times at the serene Sacred Springs location and the latest in Costa Rica where the experience featured access to a spiritual community, Pacha Mama, and beautiful beaches. I have tried retreats in Thailand, in Bali and destination spa's such as Rancho la Puerta and can say that Anjay's holistic approach is unique and well worth every moment!

Room Tip: All are simple rooms with basic amenities in the middle of the forest.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lucinda R
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I spent three nights at Sacred Springs after being recently diagnosed with breast cancer, feeling anxious and overwhelmed. Even though my stay was short, the insight I gained and the transformation I experienced while I was there were invaluable. Anjay's guidance and the way he has structured the retreat worked wonders both for my emotional and physical health. I will definitely be returning!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Marianna G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
25.7 km away
3.9 km away
Backyard Garden Oasis B&B
Backyard Garden Oasis B&B
#1 of 4 in Middletown

Been to Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B? Share your experiences!