TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslife changingan understatementhealing sessionspura vidaeach guestmy spousespent weeksdetailed directionstransformationclarityhealthbodyworkmovementinsightcaliforniaannjungle
Reviewed 3 January 2016

5.0 star rating 1/2/16
I went to visit Anjay about 6 weeks after I lost my spouse to cancer. With 3 young children and a mountain of grief, I didn't expect transformation. My tears and heartbreak were met with care and love. I came with an open mind - that helped, but as a result of Anjay's counseling, yoga, breathwork, dance, beautiful environment, and healing foods, I did leave transformed. I saw that the death of my dearest was a portal to a new place. I would never, ever have been able to achieve that without my time at Sacred Springs. I've brought home a renewed sense of health, changes to my diet. I've added meditation and yoga to my daily life. I will return to Sacred Springs and it won't be soon enough.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Jenna S
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I had been feeling essentially broken, living under a dark cloud and suffering some pretty severe cerebral-rectal inversion, when I came across Sacred Springs and booked a last minute week of much needed self-care. I am still in awe that such a short period of time could result in the transformation that it did. Anjay and everyone else at Sacred Springs are so kind, supportive and genuine. I felt completely nurtured and nourished in body, mind and spirit. Everyone in the world should treat themselves to this week!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed 29 August 2015

I was skeptical but gave Sacred Srings a chance even though it was totally outside my comfort zone. The skills and knowledge I gained during my week long stay is nothing less than life changing. I am now on an exciting path to a happier and more joyful life. Thanks to all the wonderful staff for supporting me during this journey.
Gayle

Room Tip: This is a spiritual retreat. All rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gayle H
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We recently returned from a 7 day stay and can say this experience laid the foundation for a new lifestyle and way of being. My husband needed healing from depression and anxiety, and I a repose from stress. We were enriched with many tools, nurtured by amazing food and peaceful surroundings. The breath work & meditations were the cornerstone, and the reiki, foot reflexology, and massage were exceptional. Anjou, the staff, and practitioners were professional and sensitive. There is quite a bit of downtime for reading, relaxing and integration.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I was blessed to do the 7 day holistic healing retreat at Sacred Springs and a month later I still feel the gifts of this transformative experience. I chose Sacred Springs at a time in my life when I was in great need of a 'reset' from the inside out. The level of skillful and soulful accompaniment that Anjay and the team of practitioners/ healers offered is unmatched! This is not some 'Woo Woo' scene-----from the guided conscious(clarity) breath work, to reiki, massage, counseling, watsu----the practitioners support wherever you are ---creating a container of safety, acceptance and unconditional love and openheartedness. They support integration of whatever emerges for you and you have plenty of time to be with yourself, hike, journal, rest, swim, do whatever to integrate on your own. I juiced 4 of the 7 days and ate one delicious raw foods meal (in addition to juicing) for the remaining 3 days. (still making some of the delicious juice and raw foods recipes I learned there) I did not feel hungry---quite the opposite---I felt full from all the nourishing and nurturing time, the setting, the healing sessions. The rustic, simple setting allows you to connect with the earth. This is not a 'spa'-----it is a journey. If you are wanting to slow down and reconnect with yourself and what matters most to your soul, this is the place. I'll be back!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo