See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

After traveling for 8 hours by motorcycle, in the heat, we arrived at this motel. We know about Motel 6’s since we stayed there two other times on this vacation and they were fine. We don’t expect much, BUT...this place was pretty sketchy to say the least. Don’t even think about staying here if you have children!

When I opened/pried the card entry side door to the hallways, I was greeted to the smell of pot. And, I was on the non-smoking side! When I went to get my things, a van load of young men that probably were laborers, due to what they wore, were dropped off and entered the motel. Another guy rode up on his bicycle and knocked on the door next to my room and went in, bike and all. And when I say bicycle, I don’t mean a Trek or Specialized brand. Then, I saw an elderly lady dropped off without suitcases but lots of other things like a dog carrier, bedding, clothing, etc. Perhaps homeless but needing a place to stay due to the heat.

We decided to check out and get a refund. The front office person could have cared less. We searched around the area and found Hampton Inn. True, it was double the cost, but it was worth it. Finding a place to eat within SAFE walking distance is another story in itself.

Bottom line, stay away from Motel 6’s near highways and non-touristy areas. Or, you’ll be searching for someplace to stay like we did after a long hot day of riding.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Booked a room with two beds for two nights since i was traveling with my family. To attend my sons graduation at UC Merced. about three miles away from the school. When checked in on Friday, Front Desk was very quick and helpful. Helped us decide a place to grab dinner, and her recommendation satisfied the needs of a hungry family. lol. As we got to our room, it was very spacious and clean. Our shower was okay, i would recommend the water pressure for the shower be adjusted. Other than that, house keeping staff pretty accommodating, asked for extra towels and pillows i was given that around mid night by a on site staff member.

Room Tip: rooms on the left of the office are nice:)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Chuck was the Front Desk clerk who checked me in and he was so very helpful not to mention patient. He had a great attitude and even gave us a detailed list of some restaurants that were close by so we could grab a bite to eat..It is rare these days when you get customer service with a smile much less service with the professionlism and regard he demonstrated with us during our stay there.He deserves a real pat on the back and we would like to thank Motel 6 and Chuck for their hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms to the left of the office are for the most part much quieter and in my opinion cleaner.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Location was amazing. Close to convenient store, fast food restaurants. Staff here is amazing. They respect your wishes and accommodate the best they can. The room i stayed in was very clean. Cleaned by housekeeper Gisela. I wanted to thank the whole staff for making my stay wonderful but i checked out too early so i thanked the manager Romeo. Thanks again guys, would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back upstairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Affordable and good staff. The service was wonderful ! The room I payed for was clean spotless ! Neat and organized . I would stay again if ever I pass through the area. The front desk clerk was also wonderful , Polynesian beauty . You can tell he knows what he’s doing and is very welcoming. Loved the staff and breakfast ! Thank you so much Motel 6 , you receive 5 stars from me !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends