See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

After reading trip adviser reviews we approached this hotel with trepidation. What we experienced was good service, clean room with all the required facilities. Ask for a back motel to reduce train noise. A very god price for our party of 3.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Been travelling for more than 2 weeks through West Coast and this motel is the worst we have slept at.
To start off, the clerks (office) sits behind a armoured glass which gives a freaky & unsafe feeling.
The rooms are somehow outdated which is not a big deal BUT they are nasty and full of stuff everywhere. The restroom is dirty, there's dust everywhere.
This motel should be audited by any US hygienic department. It doesn't meet the elementary requirements.

After 2 hours being inside, I got bit by something. Hope to wake up tomorrow :/

And, the price was 60$ for one night BUT for that amount I have seen better :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016

It's almost 11pm and noisy freight trains sound like they're just outside our room. The pool is full of dirt and weeds. The desk clerk/manager is surly and unfriendly., hiding behind protective glass. $5 deposit to use the TV remote... and then very few channels to watch. The area is run down. The wifi is slow.
Do yourselves a favour and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

if i were to review this hotel last year , i would have said stay away. it was run down, overpriced, in a bad area,BUT under new managment this hotel is coming back better than ever. remodeled most of the room, tore out the old carpets and put in wood flooring, put in new beds and flat screen t.v.'s, and got better internet. they still dont have there pool fix yet and the nieghbor hood around the hotel is also getting better, but there are still alot of homeless and crime in the 3-4 blocks of 16th on the hotel block. not a great hotel for kids !

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I went to my nephews graduation and needed a room for one night for myself and 2 sisters. we checked in after driving 4.5 hours and I didn't care for the smell of the room along with the dusty,dirty tables and chairs. I asked the clerk if there was another room and he told me that it was the only room he had , well later that evening as my sisters were resting I saw a mouse run from underneath the bed where they laid, I was horrified...of course a screamed and did not get any sleep , i started to sleep in my car but my sister's and I heard loud arguing going on outside...this was a very long night and I would not recommend this place to anyone. Truly the name "slum" burr fits this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family