“Yes, a sushi restaurant run by a Korean family but it's delicious!”
Review of Akasaka - CLOSED

Akasaka
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 June 2016

A local's favorite sushi bar and restaurant. I know a family that goes there every Tuesday night - EVERY Tuesday night. It's pretty darn good.

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Not amazing, but definitely good. Friendly service. No complaints. A little on the expensive side of things, for lunch.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Fresh fish, wonderful hospitality and the green tea ice cream is a must! A relaxed comfortable atmosphere with friendly service. I eat here often bringing family and friends- a go to frequent restaurant on my list of favorites. Love their Dynamite roll!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

This long standing restaurant in Menlo Park is our family's go-to for sushi - we love the freshness of the fish. The atmosphere is intimate and friendly

Reviewed 22 April 2015

TripAdvisor. I have corrected you a gazillion times. My profile shows me as living in WA state but you insist that I sending me "LOCAL Menlo Park " businesses to review. Ove and Over and Over again. I have to give this place and average since I have NEVER set foot in it. You tell me I am a TOP contributor in MENLO PARK. How on earth is that possible????