“Best dining in Menlo Park”
Review of Flea Street Cafe

Flea Street Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Flea Street Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 129 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Avy Ave.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We love love this venue and dine here often. Great for entertaining friends or a romantic meal. Very popular around holidays so make your reservations early. Menu always offers something new, something for everyone. Fabulous food and excellent, friendly service. Always a special treat to dine here.

1  Thank CatalinaW

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of its farm to table approach to menu planning. The menu had several fantastic choices that it was hard to just choose one dish. I had the crab risotto. It was amazing. The flavors blended well together to make the dish a perfect choice. We were celebrating our nephew's graduation and they had a special congratulations card waiting at our table for him. The owner stopped by to greet us during the evening. She was delightful. The wait staff took great care to make sure that we enjoyed the evening. This definitely a go-to restaurant. Be sure to make reservation because it would be hard to get in without one.

2  Thank Sue D
Reviewed 4 May 2017

This place was absolutely lovely. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing and inviting. The service was professional but also friendly and warm. There are a couple vegan small plates on the menu. There is no vegan main dish but the staff graciously accommodated my request. The vegan meal that the chef prepared for me was absolutely delicious. I would absolutely return and recommend.

1  Thank JenCav_107
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I have been loving this place for many years, through its various locations and owners. Today I had a perfect grilled cheese stuffed with mild fresh sauerkraut and anointed with Russian dressing. Kind of a meatless Reuben, only better due to the rich gruyere. What a treat.

They always have epic soups. The cream of chicken and veggies today was light and silky.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Flea street used to be a place we'd go to for special events and then it just kind of fell off our list of go to places. I'm so happy that we rediscovered this restaurant! It s great to be able to go to a place this consistently offers wonderful menus, has really good casual but attentive service, and offers food you can feel good about because it's organic, locally-sourced, etc, without being "too Berkeley".

Since we've rediscovered it, We have been going there for special occasions and I've bought a gift certificate to Flea Street for a staff person since I knew she'd enjoy the great vegetarian options.

1  Thank 389tonyn