“Stanford Visit”

Cuisines: American
Description: 81 reviews on Yelp
Description: 81 reviews on Yelp
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed in Menlo Park for a Stanford Medical visit. This restaurant has great food and a large menu. They have all different kinds of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner so look it up for the menu. However, this must be the dirtiest restaurant I have ever visited. The carpet was filthy and the windows look like they are frosted but it is just from slim on them.You would think that such a local to the Stanford University and Medical Center there would be some good restaurants in Menlo Park but not so.

Yes I did eat there and the food was good, but damn at least clean the windows OMG.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Good value for the money, typical breakfast place. The food is good and the staff are friendly. Parking lot or on the street.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

You know a place is going to be OK when the local police frequent it. Unpretentious, good value and ample proportions. I wouldn’t take a date here, but frankly it’s great for a quick inexpensive meal.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have only had breakfast here and it is everything you want, quiet, lots of newspapers, no hurry, good coffee and food. The prices are reasonable and parking is free. Skip Stacks and come here.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

"Jason's omelette" was great! My gf said it's the best on our trip, and we're eating a lot of them! The waitress seemed busy and engaged at first, but with shrooms in my omelette that I asked to be left out, requested salsa forgotten, and nary a word when she plopped the check, followed by nary a word when she deposited my credit card, I'm not sure if it was just an oversight, or her. The food was not a disappointment!