Horrible. The place reeks of mold. We were forced to keep windows and doors open to air it out. We left a night early because the mold (unseen) made me sick. The garbage was full the night we got there. All the bulbs were burnt out on the deck (we had to replace them). The hot tub is a piece of junk, either way too hot or way too cold. The place is disgusting. The rental company is useless and told us they would "make it right" (our horrible stay), instead they offered us 10% off of a future rental. No thanks!