We stayed at the Blackberry Inn for one night. Blackberry is very conveniently located although not really within walking distance of the main part of town. The rooms are laid out such as 'the Bank', 'The Baker, etc, which is really very charming. We were allocated 'Assayer' The young couple who own and run Blackberry were charming and very helpful. the room was fine - a fireplace in the corner, everything worked and catered for. Even to the bottle of wine we were given when we arrived. A useful touch was that there were menus of all the restaurants in the town on display in Reception so you could choose somewhere. The advice of a restaurant given proved to be very good and 'local' in feel. Good value for money. We were made to feel very welcome. Would recommend it and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca