Me and my wife basically stumbled upon Headlands Inn as we were looking for somewhere to stay during a one night stopover in Mendocino. I feel really lucky that we did and Denise, who runs the place is awesome. We got a room on the top floor with a super comfy bed in a clean room. The Inn overall is very quaint and very cosy. Breakfast, delivered to your door, was the big surprise. Like mentioned, we only stayed one night, but each morning has a different menu. We got a hot egg dish, fruit salad, homemade bread, coffee etc served on fancy china. A great ending to the stay.
I really wish we could've stayed another night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast