“If I could eat like this every day...I'd be vegan.”
Review of Raven's Restaurant

Raven's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raven's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Mendocino
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I told my vegan boyfriend that if he buys us a helicopter and takes me here for every meal, I'd convert. I've been dreaming of the breakfast, dinner and heavenly desserts ever since!

There are newer reviews for Raven's Restaurant

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Spent 10 days in CA this past June & we ate dinner here one evening. What a gem of a place! We had the Live Lasagna (flavor!!!) Ravioli. Sea Palm. All was delicious. My only wish is that we have something like this back here on the east coast. We took a stroll through the beautiful gardens when we were finished dining. What a beautiful inspiration for gardeners. If I ever make it back to Mendecino I will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 3 January 2012

We went on New Years and loved how they'd done the place up with lights - it was very festive. Inside was nice too. The whole thing has an upscale hunting lodge type of feel to it. We were happy with our food (the banana foster deserves your serious consideration when you get around to dessert), but the bill was slightly north of the price I would have set for the experience.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Fun, creative dishes full of flavor. If you have a carnivore in your company they will be treated to a lovely surprise. Fresh, local veggies...Yum!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Longing to return for another stay at the Stanford Inn. Our favorite is to have our meals out by the fireplace where our dog can join us. The food is incredibly delicious.