“Gluten free pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I live in MA but recently traveled to LA. This is by far the best gluten free pizza I have ever had. I could not get enough of it. I wished they had locations in MA.

Rebecca M, Manager at Fresh Brothers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mezra, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so glad you stopped in on your trip. We hope to see you again on your next visit to LA. Have a great day! All my best, Becca.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Excellent pizza. We got a large pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper pizza. Our favorite. It was great.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Tried Fresh Brothers the other day, and it was deeelicious. I got a half-vegetarian/half-"Old School" pizza along with a few knots, and I liked it. Everything was fresh baked, and the ingredients were top-notch. I didn't like the peppers in the "Old School" pizza, but oh well. This is still a preferred pizza joint for me now.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped off on our way home from the airport in Los Angeles. This is a great little place. I've never had their pizza before but I look forward to having it again.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

My son has a gluten free diet and then pizza we get is hit or miss. Fresh Brothers gluten free pizza was a hit. Some of the best gluten free crust we have tasted. If you are on a gluten free diet you should give it a try.