“Great Chipotle!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Never tired chipotle before coming here and I was pleasantly suprised. the interior was clean and the food tasted fresh!

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We have been to this Chipotle on several occasions, and have always had a good experience. The food is good, the burrito bowls are excellent. They have recently renovated the dining area which gives the place a nicer feel. They found have a small outside dining area, which is nice too. Plenty of parking in the area.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

it was very good, i take the burrito with chicken, we choose our ingredients, i love the concept ! great area

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Went the two times in October and it is always good value for money. Good variation and nice that you can sit outside.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Chipotle is always my go to spot back in NY so when I found myself stuck in LA with no car no nothing while my husband was in the hospital this was in walking distance. Friendly staff food was fresh as usual... Thanks for the consistency!