“Delicious and Plentiful Korean BBQ”

NAK Won Korean BBQ House
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Marina
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This unassuming place is right across Reservation Road (careful crossing!) from the hotel where I stayed in Marina. I ordered the Bulgogi Beef takeout. The price was a bit astounding, but when I got the two containers back to my room I found the bounty inside was well worth the cost. There was a huge helping of the perfectly-cooked, tender beef with onions at a just-right consistency, along with a handful of tasty sprouts and a carrot-cabbage salad. The other container held a generous portion of kimchee and an assortment of other relishes and sides ranging from the spicy to the soothing. I had leftovers two days later, so I got two delicious and satisfying meals.

1  Thank Randy B

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We visit here for a last minute dinner date. The place was quite and the food arrived quickly. Lots of food! We could have shared a plate so ended up taking leftovers home. I will visit this place again.

1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We had BBQ ribs- tasty but skittle tough. Side dishes were good and ample- lots to choose from. A little tired and a bit chilly. Only one waitress but she was attentive and worked really hard.

1  Thank tamanapa
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very chilly in this restaurant. Bar be que fans, a little fountain, and music made for a noisy atmosphere not conducive to conversation. A tour booklet recommended this place, but except for one family, the restaurant was empty. I ordered Chicken Bul Go Ki. The portion was generous but the meat was fatty. The veggies served on the side were all cold relish types of things. Meh.....I doubt I'd go here again.

1  Thank bbbuks
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This is one od the few Asian restaurants open on Sundays in Marina plus I needed something very (temperature) hot on a cold day. It's my first time rating this restaurant but I've been here many times and have always had a great experience with my food and service.

1  Thank Roxy D

Been to NAK Won Korean BBQ House? Share your experiences!