“Good side dushed”

NAK Won Korean BBQ House
Ranked #26 of 68 Restaurants in Marina
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We had BBQ ribs- tasty but skittle tough. Side dishes were good and ample- lots to choose from. A little tired and a bit chilly. Only one waitress but she was attentive and worked really hard.

1  Thank tamanapa

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very chilly in this restaurant. Bar be que fans, a little fountain, and music made for a noisy atmosphere not conducive to conversation. A tour booklet recommended this place, but except for one family, the restaurant was empty. I ordered Chicken Bul Go Ki. The portion was generous but the meat was fatty. The veggies served on the side were all cold relish types of things. Meh.....I doubt I'd go here again.

1  Thank bbbuks
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This is one od the few Asian restaurants open on Sundays in Marina plus I needed something very (temperature) hot on a cold day. It's my first time rating this restaurant but I've been here many times and have always had a great experience with my food and service.

1  Thank Roxy D
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We were in town and looking for something different to try found this restaurant.
Ambience doesn't exist. We tried two soups. Service was quick. They arrived boiling hot and were delicious, the waitress brought several things to put in to the soups - it was served with pickled radishes, bok choi, kimchi, bean sprouts & rice.
They appear to have a great lunch special available Monday thru Friday.

1  Thank DoUBalloon
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Foodgasm,, I really enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the food it was prepared delightfully and tasted amazing

1  Thank 480277volt