“Horrible experience.”

NAK Won Korean BBQ House
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Marina
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Decided to try this Restaurant for Lunch on my way out of Town. The Waitress was stuffy and not at all friendly. "Very cold"
I decided on Pork and it was alright but nothing that says wow. The Meal came with a small side of Rice and some kind of Soup. Nothing else no Vegetables. Restaurant could use a major cleaning and better Staff. But maybe the Waitress doesn't like Europeans or non Asian. Wouldn't recommend!

1  Thank Matze B

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Nothing outstanding about the food here, but it is Korean fare.The prices are reasonable. The service is friendly and fast. Location has good parking.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I Love good Korean Food so I wanted to have some Lunch. I decided to try this Restaurant again because a few Years earlier it was pretty good. Restaurant was also not very clean during this visit.
I ordered spicy Pork and when it arrived there was no side Dishes that is Korean Custom and tradition. Also Pork was dry and tasteless.
I asked for Kim Chi and the Waitress became irritable. She brought me 2 small pieces of Kim Chi.. no kidding..
When the Bill arrived I couldn't believe I was charged $3.50 extra for my 2 Kim Chi bites. ( 2 pieces of Napa Cabbage )
I surely wont recommend this Restaurant nor will I be going back.

1  Thank von Preussen M
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

As much as fish dishes shine in Marina, it was a delicious surprise to discover NAK Won Korean BBQ for a savory change of pace. Family raved about the beef pots, while I thoroughly enjoyed the tofu & veggie stew. An array of colorful bowls of cold Korean vegetables began the meal, served by friendly, attentive staff. So glad one of my brothers moved to Marina, as this will definitely be a return-to restaurant!

Reviewed 21 January 2015

While I enjoyed the food, the prices were expensive for the lack of ambiance and portions we got and when it came time to pay we couldn't tell what they charged for the items because it was so illegible. We also had to ask for our waters 4 times.

Been to NAK Won Korean BBQ House? Share your experiences!