“Outstanding Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent! Thank goodness for reviews! We would never have stopped here and it was excellent! The fettuccine alfredo was outstanding. It was creamy with just the right amount of flavor. My husband had the lasagna and loved it. They served bread with olive oil and pesto at the table. It was just perfect. A little restaurant in a plaza we would have never found if not for the reviews. Excellent food and customer service!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Really really really good food.

You can really taste how fresh it is.
And they make everything in house. No canned food.
AMAZING

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

While they still have some great dishes, we branched out this time and did not like the results. The crab ravioli with lobster sauce was tasty (thanks to the sauce), but the filling was mushy and tasted nothing like crab. The chicken Parmesan was overly smothered in sauce and cheese, making the breading soggy. The chicken was tough, overcooked, and full of gristle. No one came by to ask how everything was, so we essentially paid $16 for broccoli and carrots. We're not likely to try them again when they move from Marina to Monterrey. Maybe they're getting too big for their britches.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

One of the best places to eat! Not only is the food amazing, but the owner and staff / family are so great! We always get the best service, whether we eat in or take it home. The food quality is exceptional and I have tried a lot of items on the menu and love everything. This is truly one of the best restaurants in the area. I am sad they will be moving from Marina to Monterey, but I know they will do great there!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Found on trip advisor. We stopped for supper but found we'd need a reservation to eat in this busy, tiny place. So we made one & ran to Wal-Mart & came back. The tables are right on top of each other & its backward pulling your chair out to sit down. We did hear chatter that they're moving to a larger place though. I asked for iced tea to drink & was surprised when w/o warning I got brought some type of ginger tea. I could drink it so didn't ask them to chg it. I got crab ravioli w/ a lobster sauce. It was good, but not fantastic. Hubby got fettuccini Alfredo w/ chicken. He said it was good, couldn't taste any garlic at all in it. We got dessert which was the best part of the meal. His was choc volcano cake. Mine was creme brulee which was awesome. Prices were decent. With a tip we spent $60.