“Delicious, homemade, understated ”
Review of Frutti De Mar Grill - MOVED

Frutti De Mar Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Unexpectedly good! Warm homemade bread with soup, excellent menu that does not over whelm with choices.

1  Thank saskit

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I honestly wouldn't have even thought about going into this cozy little restaurant if I hadn't read about it first - the outside looks rather plain and maybe even a little trashy with the Christmas decorations in March (at least to me as an European colorful lights on a chain are usually Christmas stuff), but it is a wonderful restaurant. The food is amazing, the service is super friendly and the prices are really very reasonable. For this kind of quality and service, I would have paid twice as much at some other, more fancy place.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This is my third visit to Frutti De Mar Grill. This is a local place, so if you are visiting the Monterey Peninsula, go out of the normal and go to this place.

This is a family owned restaurant, with about 50 seats, and only open for dinner at 5:00, so reservations would be recommended. My party of 6 this evening had, Petrale Sole, San Dabs, Chicken Parmesan,

All was Great!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Dont be fooled or put off by the location in a strip mall. It is a small place on the inside and it is often full. Atmosphere is okay - nautical theme. The food here is excellent and prices are not bad as I have eaten here a number of times. They have many Italian dishes as well as seafood dishes. I have not been disappointed with anything that I have selected. They also serve warm bread prior to the meal. The servers are attentive and checked on us a number of times. Typically this is one of those "hidden" places that locals eat at.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This place is tiny, so get a reservation. We were lucky enough to get a table quickly.
The menu is more sophisticated than you might expect for a little strip mall eatery. We had a wonderful meal served by some of the nicest and most professional staff I have had the pleasure of meeting in quite some time.
It is definitely worth a try!