All reviews the concierge lounge round table nice property hotel is newly renovated shuffle board large gathering golf course view nice lobby bar hotel room similar hotels pros and cons exercise room front desk business trip loved staying here el segundo lobby area
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I found the first floor open space with bar, breakfast, and a mix of comfortable seating as well as working spaces just beautiful. Room and amenities were great. In particular, the staff was great when I realized i left an item behind. I emailed the problem to staff early that morning, and before 8am there was a plan to have my item shipped to me immediately. I had a minor facility issue in my room, and they were also quick to assess and fix the issue. I was to work in the room while the maintenance staff quickly and quietly got things right.\
Very happy with my stay, and look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear IU_JQ,

Thank you for choosing westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection for your accommodation and for sharing your review. We are glad to know you had an excellent stay with us and loved our beautiful facility, along with our prompt service. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms, modern hotel, close to the beach (10 min drive) and highway. Hotel views to a golf course. Parking is an attached structured, 32 usd a day, seems to be a little pricy.

One drawback, rooms were not cleaned, you had to request it, this should not happen.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traveller_9876543211
TeamMarriott, General Manager at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear traveller_9876543211,

Thank you for the great review of westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and liked our perfect location and well-maintained facility. We are sorry for the inconvenience you had and have shared your feedback with our housekeeping team so that we be more attentive to the service going forward. Thanks again for choosing us, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I had great stay at the hotel which is recently remodeled with beautiful interiors, which looks good. One side of the hotel has city view & the other side has Golf course view. One should take rooms on top floors to get good views around the hotel. The best part is that it is walkable to a lot of places to eat & for shopping in Macys. Also, it’s not very far from the Manhattan beach which again turns to be advantageous for the hotel. Rooms were comfortable and clean, great amenities, loved staying here. Would definitely like to visit again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Vipul_Rawal,

Thank you for being our guest at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and liked our newly updated facility, perfect location, and comfortable accommodation. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Wrong type room despite reservations and dialogue at check in. They took 6 hours to find fex ex package, denied receiving even though supervisor signed for it at 10am!. Vending machine did not work, only place to get soft drinks. Garage card reader did not work. No soap in bathroom. All this for 299 a night.
Good thing here: all rooms feather free.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
TeamMarriott, Manager at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear colesloough,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. We are always excited to hear positive comments from our guests, but we are also grateful to learn from detailed comments like yours where we need to make improvements. We apologize for not meeting all of your expectations and hope you will give us another chance to welcome you on a future visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My husband, daughter and I had an amazing 10 day stay at the Westdrift. It was hard to leave the staff who felt like family by the end of the stay! The hotel is newly renovated and looks amazing. It has a beachy and airy vibe, and is flooded with natural light and has tasteful, colorful decor throughout. The rooms and bathrooms have been beautifully re-done (I stayed prior to renovations) and have comfortable beds / nice amenities.

Some of my favorite things about the Westdrift:

- The rooms and amenities were superb (with incredible robes/slippers that were made out of sweatshirt material, had never seen that but loved it)
- The POOL!! Great pool and cabana area overlooking the golf course
- Huge sky lights and high ceilings in the lobby which always brightened my mood. It has happy and positive vibes there
- The views from my room, and all the common areas, overlook a beautiful golf course
- The staff members were unbelievably friendly and welcoming
- Proximity to beach, freeway, airport

I will definitely be going back as soon as I can!

Room Tip: Rooms facing golf course have great views
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bbickfor
TeamMarriott, General Manager at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear bbickfor,

Thank you for being our guest at westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection and for sharing your review. We are delighted to know you & your family had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our amazing facility, great staff, and convenient location. Reviews such as yours mean a lot. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.