“My favorite place in Manhattan Beach”

Nick's Manhattan Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Nick's Manhattan Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 11 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nick's is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. NOW SERVING BREAKFAST ON WEEKENDS 8AM-12:00NOON
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place and go often. I sit by the bar and have great food and wine. The bartenders are the best, service with a smile. Food and menu are consistently great.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful restaurant. Very busy for dinner but for a business lunch it works well too. Great menu selections but if you love beef treat yourself here. Get the steak salad. It will not disappoint

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Good food, beach town favorite on the higher end of the scale. We were eight separate diners each ordering something different and no one was disappointed.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Nick’s last night for dinner. My son picked it out… Very trendy looking joint in Manhattan Beach. We made a reservation because it’s pretty busy down there. The Decor is modern. We were a party of four. We started out with the shrimp taquitoes. I just thought oh well just another appetizer until I took the first bite… Boom what a great appetizer. The taquitos were fabulous. My sons girlfriend got the corn soup… Was good they thought it was fantastic.I got the Chilean Seabass. It was cooked impeccably, nice light and flaky. I got mine with a baked potato instead of mashed. Really great food totally enjoyed it. My wife got the barbecue ribs… They had a peculiar sauce, she thought it was great… Since I’m a midwesterner I like a little smokier sweet sauce..This sauce had a unique tang. My son got a steak medium rare it was really nicely prepared with a nice flavor. Sons girlfriend got a fillet. She thought it was excellent as well. I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you about the desert which others have raved about. The warm butter cake is one of the best dessert I’ve ever had at a restaurant. It was delicious. I would’ve licked the plate except I think people would’ve stared. We shared it but I could’ve wolfed the thing down all by myself.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great experience.
First mixed drink I had was weak. After mentioning this server Caytlin, she ensured the next one was spot on.
Cioppino at Nick’s was delicious and loaded with seafood, including jumbo shrimp. Crusty hot personal bread loaf perfect accompaniment.
My husband loved the baby back ribs and kale salad.
Service attentive but not intrusive. The entire experience was completely enjoyable.
Dined outside on patio and heater directly above and great music.
All staff I came in contact with very attentive.