“Lovely cottage to escape to!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SANDPIPER

October Sunset From the Cottage
patio with outdoor firepit and bar b que Complete kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
October Sunset From the Cottage
patio with outdoor firepit and bar b que
Complete kitchen
Queen bed with a blow-up twin bed
Sitting and sleeping area
area leading to the studio
Sandcastle building at Zuma Beach
Bird Watching at Zuma Lagoon
Hike to One of Our Many Waterfalls
Hike the many trails in Malibu
Local Wildlife
The Rope Swing
Whale Watching
Hike The Headlands.
Dog Friendly
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LintoniaH
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage to escape to!”
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I stayed here on the second week of my vacation. Judi and Bob were really lovely and made sure I had everything I needed. They bought an extender for the Wi-Fi and the connection was great. The cottage is a great size and very comfortable. It has everything you could need while staying there. After being out all day the cottage was lovely to come back and relax in as it has a nice homely atmosphere.
The beaches, shops and restaurants are only a short drive away and I found free parking easily. There’s lots to do in and around Malibu, even though I was out exploring every day I still didn’t manage to tick everything off my list! Paradise cove, Malibu pier, Malibu creek state park and some time for stand up paddle boarding are my high recommendations. I loved my stay and I will definitely be planning a trip back to explore more of the wonderful beaches and hikes in Malibu.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AmercianB...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful & Relaxing Place”
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Sandpiper has everything you need. A well equipped kitchen, comfy bed and relaxing chairs in the garden. The owners are welcoming but not over bearing and the location is lovely and quiet. I only gave it 4 out of 5 as there wasn't any ocean or mountain views from the studio itself.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing