“Nice Italian Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I joined another couple for dinner at Aldo’s on February 20, 2018. It was the first time for us in a long time. We found a very nice restaurant featuring a wide variety of Italian dining in a relaxed atmosphere. All four of us enjoyed our dishes, deserts, and good service. My wife had Penne Salmon and I had the Tagliatelli Marechiaro (wide pasta & shrimp). For desert, we shared a gelato. Aldo’s is a little pricey but normal for Los Gatos. There is free parking around the restaurant. We will be back.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

and what an awesome find. Everything on our visit was so delightful, from our greeting, to service, and the fab food. Can't wait to go back and try more from the interesting menu. My Speciailita di Barbara was a grand seafood melange over mixed greens. Hubby's shrimp pasta, of which there are several iterations, was so good, and the bread, well, let's say I am still paying the price for giving in to that heavenly bread.
Well-priced wine menu was bonus.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Atmosphere was great, requested a booth and even though there was a lot of people we were serviced efficiently

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We made reservations in advance for a Monday dinner. It was crowded but we were seated promptly. Service was OK and our wine and orders were taken fairly quickly. The food was delivered hot and tasty. We had a mixed seafood platter to share which was good. Then we each chose different items from the menu. I chose the Veal Parmagiani and it was good accompanied by sides of vegetables so we could not eat the dessert. The final bill came to $45 per person including wine - not too expensive.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had heard many wonderful things about Aldo’s, but had not tried it.
We were so impressed with the food, the service and atmosphere!
Enjoy!