“Best cheesecake ever ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and my friend visited last week. The gluten free choice was really good. The service was the best we had the entire time we visited California, really friendly & helpful staff. Amazing Cheesecake too, was very glad they offered take out services too! We would definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,641)

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My only complaint was that we were given a table right next to another couple when there was plenty of tables available elsewhere.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

All the hype about this place.......mmmmmmmm
I have had better,I must say it just that everything looks like it's mass produced and defrosted the day before , I found the ones we ordered lacking in taste .
The cheesecake cream should be fluffy and soft, I am no expert but I do know a good cheesecake when I see one.
Service was very good , my waitress was great , great decor , and a menu that makes you wonder how the chefs can prepare it all.
Disappointed but ....hey live & learn.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I love that restaurant food is soooo good personnel so polite and professional service good prize good some locations are so cruded but in jeneral I recommend it to every body

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We all enjoyed a late night dessert at The Cheesecake Factory! Always a sure bet that will always exceed your expectations. Very nice staff and great atmosphere.