All reviews olympic blvd beverly hills holiday inn express front desk westfield mall valet parking ralph's supermarket pancake machine stay there again free breakfast business trip yogurt rodeo drive beds were comfortable troy microwave ucla
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This could be a good hotel. Well located, efficient nice staff.
Unfortunately we got a room facing the main road and the windows are of such bad quality that you would thing they are open. It's hard to sleep with all that noise.
We got it at a great rate, therefore a 4 star rating, but if I had paid the regular rate it would be lower.
The room size was good and the bed was fine.
It's a nice place if it wasn't for the noise.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the main road at all cost
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear António V,

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that most of our amenities lived up to your expectations. I want to apologize for the noises that disturbed your sleep. In the future please addressed it to our staff so they can transfer you in a quiet section of the hotel. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was quite shocked when I saw this place located on a very busy road. I always check Trip Advisor reviews but this place is not good. The rooms are old but are very clean. We asked to be moved away from the main road location but request was denied and yes it is very noisy. When we arrived for breakfast the next morning we were horrified to find disposable plates, bowls, cups, cutlery never encountered this before anywhere & hope never again!! We did not consider this was a particularly good location apart from the shopping centre couple blocks away. Not a good start to our holiday.

Room Tip: You need to request a room away from the noisy road
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenny A,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We are working to address all of the issues that you mentioned and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve. Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This was a very affordable hotel with a great location. I loved that they had breakfast included as well. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay again. However, this trip was about moving our daughter into a condo so we won't be needing hotel accommodations any more.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Lkvasq,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel.I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel! We are delighted by your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality of our staff. Your thorough review is greatly appreciated! We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The staff were very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are very clean and the beds comfortable.. Location is perfect, very quiet. The breakfast is fantastic, a variety of everything from fruit, muffins, cold cereal to eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. I would most definitely stay here again! 5 stars!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Kathy21113,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

just checked in, absolutely hate it. i had requested a room off of Olympic blvd, but the hotel did not respect it. front desk says I am sorry. everything is booked I cannot do anything. So, if you are planning to book this hotel thinking that the hotel will respect the choice, then you are mistaken. You will loose out on a good night sleep.
So, STAY AWAY

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Aditya M,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.