All reviews olympic blvd beverly hills holiday inn express front desk westfield mall valet parking ralph's supermarket pancake machine stay there again free breakfast business trip yogurt rodeo drive beds were comfortable troy microwave ucla
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed at the hotel for one night, and Troy at the front desk was extremely helpful. He provided me with all of the advice I needed whether it was driving, walking, or taking the bus. He pointed out restaurants and other activities in the area. He was also very accomodating within the hotel making sure I had everything I needed and was well situated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lee S
General M, Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Lee S,
Thanks for the review and positive words about Troy at our front desk. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The staff were friendly; they upgraded us to a suite which had a strange 2-strory layout but very little city noise. Easy walk to food and shopping and offices nearby. I caught an Uber in 4 minutes!

Comfortable bed, good bathroom. No complaints.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank drmrussellphd
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear drmrussellphd,

Thank you for your feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. It encourages our team members to work even harder and consistently delight our guests. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Here for work - very impressed. Got a corner room on the third floor - it was massive! Even had some potted plants. Staff were friendly and free standard breakfast. Only issue I had was no gym. If you don't want to drive anywhere to eat then go next door to the courtyard marriott which has a great little bistro open til 11. Got some flatbread pizza and a drink. Would say here again

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Pete D,
Thank you for the feedback and we appreciate you trying us again on your next visit. Our housekeeping team really works hard and we pride ourselves on cleanliness. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express Century City location. The hotel service was excellent, the hotel representatives were well trained, fast and efficient. I will definitely stay at this hotel my next visit to L.A. I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends, family and work colleagues in Dallas Texas!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear DallasGirl2014,

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed at the hotel in August 2013. Mr Sohaib at the reception was very nice and polite and upgraded our room to a nice suite without any extra charge.Room was very clean and spacious and there was every day clean up and change of towels.Comfortable bed also.Breakfast was really nice with a lot of things.I liked the fact that the hotel was not so big and you could have more personal contact with the staff.
Also very good location ,close equally to the beach and to Beverly Hills.
Valet parking with very polite staff.
if I ever visited LA again I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tsofaki
General M, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Tsofaki,
We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts.