2,295 results
All reviews kodak theatre bagels chinese theatre great location quiet street dressing area tea and coffee universal studios free parking no elevator minute walk small kitchen continental breakfast small hotel stayed here for nights dining table the ground floor
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Read some good reviews and thought this would be a good place to stay. This hotel was very disappointing...rooms were dingy and bare. Beds are too hard and small. Bathroom was small and very outdated. Walls were paper thin, so thin that the "fitness room" (2 out of the 3 cardio machines were out of service the 4 days I was there) they claim to have doesn't have early morning or late availability so as not to disturb guests in the next room. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank k w
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Great little find! Two mins walk from Hollywood Blvd and all it's sights. Rooms large and clean, Alber on the front desk is fantastic, helpful and friendly! breakfast is easy and plentiful , free wifi and parking.. Too easy! Stayed with husband and we loved it! It's probably the equivalent of an Australian 3 star motel. Not glamorous but perfect for a cheap stay in Hollywood!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My search was for a hotel in LA with good location, free breakfast & parking, wifi, good value.

I stayed for 2 weeks in January 2012. You get more than what you paid for, but it doesn't mean that you should have great expectation.
Pros: free wifi (although instable and sometimes only at the lobby), cable tv ok, free parking; basic breakfast (enough for my family), clean, kitchen, great location very near Kodak, Hollywood Blvd, food court. Staff is corteous.
Cons: beds are very basic as its sheets, thin walls/ some noise, old carpeting (beware allergics!!), old hotel overall, wall noisy AC .

If beds were better I'd give 5 stars, but it's below average. Really missed a better one.

Would recommend but advise about the cons. For the price, it's great.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank artoodetoo
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Last minute, looked on trip advisor, saw good reviews, booked same day, was driving on very unfamiliar streets, wound up calling, panicked I was so lost, the person who answered phone was just great, he stayed with me, until I found location.
excellent location, parking was a breeze, breakfast in morning was wonderful. Found myself taking an early walk, Chinese theatre, walk of fame within 2-3 minutes, Starbucks, places for a nice lunch/dinner all very close.

The staff truly enjoys their work, would go out of my way to stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on first floor, guess upper floors are not so noisy, but didn't mind at all.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We had 2 nights here in December and we really enjoyed our short visit here !
The location is right at the back of the Kodac theatre . I was shopping in Hollywood BLVD within 10 minutes of check in . The hotel is clean and basic and the price was a bargain ! Realistically we were never in our room as we were out seeing the sights . I'd stay here again ... Cheap and cheerful !!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple