2,212 results
All reviewsihg memberfree shuttleshuttle servicebreakfast buffetclub flooran early flightbetween flightsnext morningmanhattan beachan overnight staycentury blvdrental carcomfortable roomstayed here for one nightshort stayparking garagerooms are large
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I have to state that my husband, 2 year old and I stayed twice at this hotel during our overnight layover in LAX to Hawaii. Our first night 5/26 was not bad as our flight arrived around 7:30PM. We still waited over an half hour for a shuttle, which I thought was strange being that we saw other hotel shuttles drive past us 3 times during that wait. We eventually were picked up and shuttle driver was very courteous. We arrived at the hotel, ordered something to eat and had a decent rest before our 8:25am connecting flight in the morning. The hotel room was updated, but not clean as well as it should have been as we saw hair in the bathtub. (I hate having to deal with things like this)
Our second stay was our return from Hawaii on 6/6, we had a 10:45 pm arrival, got our bags and went to wait for the shuttle. After waiting over 30 minutes and no shuttle, I called the hotel. They stated that the shuttle runs every 20-30 minutes and someone should be there shortly and apologized.
Another 15 minutes past, we see a shuttle and believe it or not he is 4 lanes over from curbside pickup. We wave trying to get his attention, he speeds past us. We are past upset to say the least as our return flight in the morning is 7:25 am and have a sleeping 2 year old in a stroller.
I call the hotel again, speak with the same lady, she transfer me to another gentleman who advising that he will call and speak with the driver. While on the phone with him another shuttle driver pulls up. We get on to go to the hotel. We get there, still waiting to check in, to say the least we did not get to our room until around 12:40pm; which was ridiculous. The Front desk check-in guy apologize and the gentleman that I spoke to on the phone, apologize and stated that he was giving us 10K points for inconvenience. Unfortunately that does not give me back my 2 hours of precious time lost, waiting around for a shuttle that is not even owned by the hotel. It is ridiculous. If you are not in a rush and dont mind waiting 30-45 for a hotel shuttle to get to the hotel, then this will be a great place for you. If you do mind, either book an Uber or Lyft as it will be faster to get there, or just choose one of the hotels whose shuttle runs every 15 minutes, such as Embassy suite or another Hilton brand. Personally next time we are in LA, we will choose a different hotel to stay as it will not be the Crowne Plaza LAX.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any difficulties that you may have encountered during your stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza International Airport.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I was disappointed to hear that we let you down in that regard. Rest assured that I have reviewed your comments in detail with the appropriate staff members.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Excellent hotel, the room was large, clean, and very well appointed. The room was quite even though very close to the airport. I did not like the change in their airport pickup. It was a little difficult to find the correct van going to the hotel from the airport. The food in the restaunt was good, but the selection was limited and a bit pricey. Breakfast buffet was costly, $25.00. Transportation back to the airport was great.

Stayed: February 2018
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for sharing the positive comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport. We strive to provide personal service to every guest and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff.

Thanks again for letting us know that we did a good job for you overall, but also where we can improve. We will look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Los Angeles!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

It's an ordinary hotel. In fact, my Crowne Plaza King "feature" room was almost identical to those in the 45-year-old Holiday Inn in downtown Sioux Falls. There is some jet noise. It's a great location for a simple overnight stay before a flight from LAX, but the shuttle service from the airport was terrible. I waited at the curb for more than 1/2 hour and watched shuttles from other nearby hotels pass by as many as SIX times before the Crowne Plaza's finally came around. I called the hotel to ask if the shuttle was delayed and was assured (with a verbal shrug) that it'd be along.

Service from the hotel to LAX was good, but I can't recommend this forgettable hotel to anyone relying on the shuttle from LAX.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stayed just one night in hotel near the airport after flight from UK.
Free hotel shuttle . Room clean, well equipped. Close to several diners and car rental agencies.
Interesting view over the airport from our hotel room.
Perfect for a quick stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stubbyfolks
Paul1132, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport. I will be sure to share your positive comments with all of our associates here and we will look forward welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice, at start of trip and end. Regretted booking here. Staff are not trained. 35 mins to check in first visit. Waited 45 mins second time in line with only 3 staff who spent most of time on phone. Latino women on check in desk spent 15 mins with one customer laughing about new Cali licenses and comparing hers with customers and laughing. While 15 plus people wait. Shouldn’t have a job.

Stayed: June 2018