La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 219*
USD 164*
USD 142*
USD 119*
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
USD 220*
  • Breakfast included
USD 320*
USD 245*
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 196*
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 138*
USD 174*
USD 138*
Travelocity
1,680 results
All reviewstaco bellclose to the airportcentury blvdfree breakfastmanhattan beachyogurtfree shuttlean early morning flightrental carother hotelsan overnight stayone night staybed was comfortableairport hotelshort staycoffee makerlax
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
San Pablo, California, USA
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Great Hotel but I wouldn't walk next door to the McDonalds, not the best area. The street were repaved the night we were there, noise all night long, someone could have told us. At least the area looked better the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My husband and I spent a night at this hotel two days ago while in transit in Los Angeles. Selected La Quinta for its convenience to the airport and shuttle. Well, from the check in moment it started wrong. The check in gentlemen did not manage to respond to our questions right. For example, we were asking about breakfast hours and he kept responding about the shuttle over and over again.

We went up to our room after check in and as soon as we got out of the elevator the smell down the hallway was very stuffy and smelly and appeared very dingy. The room was small, smelly and dingy. Still, we thought that this was for a night only. We went to sleep and I woke up 4 hours later with trouble breathing, block sinus and burning eyes which is not something I experience in normal life. Taking the follow up long flight in the morning under this condition was a challenge.

The shuttle ride was fine except that like in our case, we had to go to the Holiday inn to take the shuttle back to the airport due to road construction.

We were very disappointed with our first stay at a La Quinta. We just canceled an upcoming overnight reservation in Los Angeles Airport with La Quinta based on this experience.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX for one night in april 2012 at the end of our trip in the West, just before an early morning flight. We booked a room with two queen beds for two adults and one kid.

Our room was pleasant : bright and quite new with a 70s feeling but with not much amenities (flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi but no fridge or microwave). The bathroom was clean and in good condition.

We didn’t test the breakfast as we left the hotel at 5.00 am nor the outdoor pool.

This La Quinta is located near the airport, just a short drive to the rental car returns. There is a brand new McDonald’s, very clean, next door.

We have mixed feelings about our stay : the room was ok but we had minor disappointments : we were surprised to have to pay the parking for the night (15$) as we got no information about it when we booked the room, plus, there are only two elevators and very slow ones, it’s not great for an airport hotel…

In short, an ordinary stay. Rather 3.5/5.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2012

When I arrived about 7 PM, the bathroom was still not cleaned. When I walked into my non-smoking room, it smelled like cigarette smoke masked with perfume. I later found a wet spot in the carpet next to the bed. Had to dodge that all evening. Of course, I found it once! The suites are next to the elevators, and they sound like carts on tile. The headboard is right next to the shaft, so you hear it all night long. I complained in the morning and the attendant at the desk, when she got around to answering, asked if I was kidding about the wet floor. I questioned this, and she said I had been there two days. Not quite. Like I would lie about that. Location is good for flights, and the lobby seems nice. The elevators are overtaxed in the morning, so you will be waiting. Overall, this isn't worth the money, even though it is cheap.

Room Tip: Go to this site first
1  Thank TC W