5,531 results
All reviews the executive lounge shuttle service an early flight rental car free shuttle manhattan beach between flights an overnight stay large hotel self parking one night stay corner room santa monica lax runway lobby tubs
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Truly nothing special (in fact, the Exec Lounge charges for alcohol?!?) but greatly accessible to LAX - when you find yourself in a bind and need somewhere convenient- this is the spot. They also have the new Digital Key Access so you need not ever talk to hotel staff ( not sure if that's good or bad ? ;)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The night before an early morning flight, landed in a huge hotel 17 floors of endless rooms.
The Good: LAX, free shuttle, free wifi for Hilton Honors member
The Bad: misplaced our reservation, room was erroneously marked as ready when it's not (imagine my surprise after taking all the luggages up to 14th floor only to find a dirty room), called down to front desk, didn't offer another room, waited for housekeeping to come clean the room, nothing came after 10 minutes, called to front desk, explained that due to the sheer size of this large 17th floor establishment, won't get there that quickly. finally got us a new room.
Other than that, didn't spend much time at the hotel. Good for LAX and price is reasonable. All the LAX hotels charge a hefty fee by LA standards for parking, both valet and self parking. I thought that was a rip off.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016

When we are flying to Europe or need to catch an early flight this is where we stay. For this stay I booked a room on the Executive Level and enjoyed every minute of it. The room was large and spacious and having access to the Executive Lounge was great. We had drinks and snacks and watched the planes depart knowing that tomorrow we would be joining them. It also is a plus having the shuttle to drop you off at your airline is a plus. LAX is so crazy busy.
My/our only complaint is the pillows look great but they are not the greatest when sleeping.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2016

VIP treatment for every guest makes you feel like a king. You're close to Manhattan Beach and great eats. The staff is super accommating, friendly, professional and willing to assist. When I got to LA, this is where I want to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 25 June 2016

The room I stayed in was supposed to be an accessible room but was too small for my wife to make a u-turn in her scooter. Had I not been using points to stay, I would have left 5 minutes after I got there. I would not stay in that room again even if it was free. However, the front desk staff was great!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family