Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 185
View deal
Booking.comUSD 186
Hotels.comUSD 185
Marriott HotelsUSD 186
PricelineUSD 186
Agoda.comUSD 186
eDreamsUSD 186
All reviews pf changs front desk the concierge lounge fire pit breakfast buffet self park lobby area the room was nice upon check starbucks parking malibu valet bellman california freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

We were there for roughly two months :)
Friendly staff- clean room - with Covid situation the staff took necessary precision procedure to ensure the safety of their guest!! All staff was very attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to ensure we are enjoying our stay :) thank you !

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sedef Dulekgurgen Olgun, Sales at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Pantea,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are grateful to have the opportunity to serve you and we appreciate your loyalty as well. We take great pride in our staff and we are glad that we were able to meet and even exceed your expectations.

We look forward to be at your service the next time your travels bring you back to Woodland Hills.

Warner Center Marriott Management

Reviewed 2 August 2020

I cannot begin to thank the team at this property for their friendliness, kindness and helpfulness. Maria and Claudia at the front desk, Wow! Lovely women, so welcoming and helped so much as I’ve been traveling with my disabled mother and it’s been stressful, especially Claudia who I cannot thank enough for her sweet smile and understanding. The hotel is beautiful and clean, beds comfortable and we had an amazing view of the full moon over the mountains. I hope we get to visit after COVID 19 to really see this place shine! Thank you again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shanonc357
Carl Sprayberry, General Manager at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are beyond delighted to read your kind words. We take great pride in our staff and team and I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2020

I'm disappointed with Marriott. I am currently staying at this hotel for 3 days. I am a silver elite rewards member (no big deal, I know) and travel frequently for work (at least pre-COVID).
A few things that make me want to stay elsewhere the next time I return to the area:
They don't allow microwaves in the room - given COVID-19, this is really dumb. We are all trying to minimize our time in public and other hotels have happily provided both a fridge and microwave in the room (Hilton, Holiday Inn etc).
I was charged $75 for a pet fee. This is nonsense, I have an 11 lb dog who does not shed. There is no way he commands a $75 fee. If they are cleaning for COVID, then there shouldn't be any additional cleaning needed. It does not make sense and I think the pet fee should be individualized at the very least.
They charge for parking - again, silly and unnecessary.
They provide only 1 small bar of soap - so, this soap needs to be transferred from the sink to the shower and back and forth throughout the stay? Come on, Marriott!
No coffee/tea maker in the room.
Upon check in you have to sign some legal document holding Marriott harmless due to COVID-19, I didn't read it completely - legal jargon and long. I've not experienced this with other hotels. Really makes you think about their hospitality. They don't care about you, the customer, they care about themselves and the bottom line.
Aside from that the room was nice, and it was clean, and the front desk woman was nice. I just think at this stage if you are trying to maintain business, you should rethink your model and what you provide for your prices.
Also, has anyone else noticed that the check in time keeps getting pushed out later and later? Ridiculous.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ENoahW
Carl Sprayberry, General Manager at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2020

Dear Noah,

Thank you for your loyalty as a Silver Elite Member. We truly value you and the feedback you provided about your most recent stay at Warner Center Marriott.

We are very sorry to hear about your less satisfactory experience. Our parking facility is not operated by the hotel so there needs to be a charge for the parking. Pet policy is a regular policy within Marriott as not all of our guests do we have pets when they are travelling and regardless we are obliged to clean and sanitize the room after every guest with pet in the room.

Toiletries are available at Front Desk for your use please reach out to our team on your next stay and we will be happy to provide you as much as you need.

Regarding the coffee maker in the room again please notify me personally know once you book your room I will make sure that you will get one.

Once again thank you for choosing Warner Center Marriott and we hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you back to Woodland Hills.

Please be safe!

Reviewed 15 June 2020

I stayed at this property for 2 weeks starting in mid-March. I had several issues regarding the general service at the hotel and filed a complaint with corporate. The front office manager Hossein followed up via emails expressing apologies, asked to schedule a meeting, and made several promises. I responded via email that same day, but did not hear back after the initial email. I am Marriott Platinum Elite for life and I've stayed at properties around the world, but I was not satisfied with my experience here. Overall the physical property is the Marriott standard, but the customer service needs to be addressed.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank MajesticNiah
Seaside02748800588, General Manager at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very sorry to hear about your less satisfactory experience and I wanted to assure you that we have shared all your comments with the relevant Departments to prevent these issues from happening again in the future.

Please know you may reach out to me directly at 818.227.6100.

Our goal is to exceed your expectations, please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 14 June 2020

Hello,

We are about to check out. Whew. I want to express my dissatisfaction and concerns regarding our overall experience. It’s so bad that I couldn’t even wait to leave before writing a review. We chose Marriott because of the ratings and reviews, but our stay was the worst experience we’ve had out of all our hotel stays, this includes the $60/per night Days Inn in Bend, OR. I booked our room for 2 nights, 8 days beforehand, letting them know that we are traveling with kids under 10. We were put in a room with wooden floor. The bed frame is designed in such a fashion that the wooden base protrudes. Both my children slipped on the floor, where the protrusion is at a perfect height for them to whack their heads and knees on. The morning after, my 5 year old brought me a c**k ring that she found on the side of their bed. She thought it was an inner tube for an L-O-L doll. And no, it’s not ours. “Not family-friendly” is an understatement. The TV or connection is faulty, I am not sure which is which but it made it so that we have to turn the tv off and on every 15 minutes, which sucks if you’re watching a 1.5 hour movie. Our beddings didn’t get changed for our second night, our room didn’t get cleaned, coffee and tea and toiletries did not get replenished. Heck, even Days Inn in Bend did all that. I expected a normal hotel stay, not even above par, but this is such a disappointment. I understand we traveled during a pandemic. Maybe you are short-staffed, but we could’ve been informed that we have to actively request a change of beddings and that we can only have one morning coffee unless we bring our own for the second night. Having said that, there is no excuse for the unsanitary, (health hazard level) condition of the room, not ever, and especially not during a pandemic.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Seaside02748800588, Manager at Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020