Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Agoda.comUSD 196
Booking.comUSD 195
Hilton.comUSD 196
PricelineUSD 195
Hotels.comUSD 196
eDreamsUSD 195
1,665 results
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk executive floor valet staff valet parking breakfast buffet business trip corner room babette lobby freeway california hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

We really appreciated the upgrade. Our Jr. suite was like a small one bedroom apartment! It was clean and the staff was friendly. The Executive suite was my favorite part of the stay. The location was perfect for going out for meals, getting gas, and shopping.

1  Thank Holly P
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Dear Holly P,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and appreciate your kind recognition of our amazing staff.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

This was a great experience and great service. The food and the service was excellent. I had no issues checking in or checking out. I would recommend anyone to stay at this Hilton. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was very clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank alexthomas8843
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear alexthomas8843,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your fantastic review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Parking explained by valet was free and validated by hotel. When it was time to leave they charged me 20 bucks and said it was not. I didnt understand how a hotel doesn't have free parking. A customer should not have to pay for this unless they choose valet.

1  Thank Glb32
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear Glb32,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that overall everything was good and apologize for any miscommunication about parking charges. We do have the rates posted for both valet and self parking in the public garage next to us.
We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Stayed at this establishment about 5 years ago, a solo trip, around Christmas for a family get together (Grew up in the valley) My initial review indicated it was less than a Hilton. Service was great but back then the rooms were dated. Fast forward and I returned to this Hilton with my wife for a birthday celebration. Amazing what a difference a few years makes.
The upgrades they've done over the years are fantastic. The rooms are now modern. Same great service the all the staff was more than courteous. Bed was a little firmer than I remembered but comfortable and clean, as was the room. Ideally located establishment close to eateries and a few malls within walking distance. Second time was the charm and we will be returning in a few weeks for another family reunion.
Just one word of advice,..On the south side of the property they're tearing down a building and no doubt construction will be happening soon. Ask for a room on the north side. Has a pretty nice west valley view. My compliments to Hilton for the upgrades. Looking forward to staying there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Coder
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear Coder,
Thank you so much for visiting us again after 5 years and for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that you like what we have done with the hotel and appreciate your kind recognition of our ever amazing staff.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

The Hilton in Woodland Hills was our home for 3 separate weeks for our company event. First, I want to thank Ashley Paige for taking such great care of us! There were a lot of changes that we needed to make and Ashley was able to provide anything that needed, no questions asked! I also want to thank George, Antonio, and the whole banquet team for making sure our event was going smoothly, food and beverage being served when needed, and just all around amazing care! I cannot thank the team enough for everything they did for us!

The rooms are also great and very comfortable to stay! The location is right around the Topanga Mall, which has a lot of choices for food and shopping!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mickeylicious
michaelwilding, General Manager at Hilton Woodland Hills Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear mickeylicious,
Thank you very much for your visit and for hosting your company event with us. I am so happy to hear that all worked out great for you and appreciate your special recognition of Ashley, George and Antonio. They are truly amazing and we are honored to have them on our team.