Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUSD 142
PricelineUSD 142
Expedia.comUSD 142
All reviews ventura blvd the breakfast area whole foods room was clean front desk staff convenient location excellent stay would definitely stay here again santa monica parking malibu motel microwave ralphs hallway california hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I attended a mental health wellness retreat and this is my very first time visiting California. Staying here at the best Western made it pleasant enjoyable and safe. My room was clean, the staff was impeccable and they made me feel welcome.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 3 August 2020

After a long and draining day, Gabriel at the front desk was a bright ray of sunshine amidst clouds. We had just dealt with a bad experience at Anza Hotel; we were incredibly tired and just wanted a clean and safe place to sleep. Expectations were exceeded thanks to Gabriel. Even during all of this COVID stress, he greeted us with a huge smile and a warm demeanor making us feel so welcomed. He quickly and efficiently helped us find a beautiful room. The premise was spotless and parking was a breeze. We were very grateful to see such strong COVID precautions in place as well. Overall, it was a lovely experience. Thank you Best Western Woodland Hills and thank you Gabriel!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2020

I needed a Woodland Hills location and this hotel was perfect. Because of COVID they did grab & go breakfasts, but were friendly and did a good job. There is a Ralphs across the street and microwaves in the room, so i was able to add additional food, easily. The room was very spacious and clean and the shower was wonderfully hot and steamy.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I read on TripAdvisor that Woodland Hills are a little too far from Hollywood, that it would be better to stay at Santa Monica. Well, in my case, it was a perfect location for Hollywood and Beverly Hills, for the beaches down south and for Ventura and other coastal towns in the east. L.A. is notorious for its traffic, so either follow traffic updates in real time or choose early morning or very late evening for driving to and from the attractions. Best Western provided full hot breakfast (only they ran out of oatmeal on one day – and I am talking about quick oatmeal pouches for the microwave – it seems that hardly anybody cooks regular oatmeal these days), there was a computer and a printer by the breakfast area. The room was big and rather clean. Wi-fi in the room was excellent. There is also a fridge in the room. The heater was too loud and a bit smelly, so I asked for an extra blanket. Got a new one, all bagged and VERY warm.

Room tip: My room was next to the entrance to the hotel complex, but, nevertheless, surprisingly quiet.
Date of stay: February 2020
Victor-05663, Manager at Best Western Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Hi Belle, thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, and our location. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location. It is very clean, and the staff was friendly. The breakfast is perfect...fresh fruit is always a win. But there were plenty of options for everyone. We stayed in the inside portion. You have to walk up one set of stairs but it wasn’t bad. The outside rooms looked fine so I would be okay staying in those the next time.
The hotel is in close proximity to restaurants...Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang’s, Roy’s, Ruth’s Chris, and a nice mall. It is also close enough to get to Malibu and the tourist locations.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank taj702
Victor-05663, General Manager at Best Western Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Hi Taj702, I am glad that you guys enjoyed your stay. Yes, we do have both an interior corridor section, as well as, exterior corridor rooms. I personally find the exterior corridor rooms to be pleasant because of the ability to open the door and low fresh air to come in. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you.