1,278 results
All reviewssherman oaksdenny's restauranttwo sinkstarget storesepulveda blvddenny suniversal studiosthe san fernando valleyroom was cleaneasy accessvan nuysroom servicela areaconvenient locationbusy streetminute drivecoffee maker
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights for a conference. Easy location to find and easy access to main routes. Quiet for being on a major highway! Clean. Great mattresses and pillows. So comfortable. Great service checking in and out. Will stay again for sure! Also nice to have a Dennie's next door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ivanhoe
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I highly recommend staying at this best western. It is close to universal studios. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff was friendly. I particularly appreciated the ease for which you can get in and out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We came for a trip to universal studios and stayed fro three nights of the time we were in the room everything was good in the room the only problem we had was it pretty close to the road so road noise and construction on a near by building was pretty loud but other than it was all great

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This is a very nice clean and quiet hotel and we would not hesitate to stay here again if traveling in the area. Our room was clean updated and also quiet. Hotel is close to attractions and studios. Denny's restaurant is onsite.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pjkiss
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel! I don’t usually write reviews but I had to show my appreciation for the Very clean rooms and accommodating staff. Highly recommended for anyone visiting LA or just in need of a quick getaway. Anytime i call for any type of requests they are on it. Very helpful and friendly. When I have family in town I either stay here while they stay at my house or I make arrangements for them to stay here. Walking distance to Sherman oaks Galleria! Very central location also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo