1,296 results
All reviews sherman oaks denny's restaurant two sinks target store sepulveda blvd denny s universal studios best westerns the san fernando valley room was clean van nuys easy access room service comfortable stay busy street convenient location la area
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Spent a couple of days at this BW. The room was spotless, and the people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Having Denny's next door was good for breakfast and dinner. Overall, I enjoyed the stay. The reservation was made over the phone, and the person who attended gave me recommendations in order to get the best rate, This is appreciated.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed two nights for a trip to Universal Studios, the hotel was fine, our room was on the street side so kind of noisy but overall was nice. We appreciated the two sinks in the bathroom area (one in with the toilet and shower, the other outside of the bathroom). This is a preferred hotel of Universal Studios so it would be nice if a free shuttle to the park was offered but it is not. There is a Denny's attached to the hotel and a discount for guests would be appreciated, we were told discounts are only for groups.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The service by the maids was wonderful. We would leave for breakfast at Denny’s next door and the room was done upon our return.
Fresh, clean towels, a safe in the room, coffee maker, refrigerator (small) and a great tv.
We liked the room in the corner because there was no foot traffic noise at night.
The boulevard slows down at night and traffic noise is not heard in our room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I booked 2 rooms. I stayed with my kids and sisters. My 1yr old found 2 pills that did not belong to any of us, one in each room and all I got was a forced apology at the front desk. I received a refund for 1/2 of what I had paid a couple of days later, but was taken back from my account again the day after. I guess customer satisfaction is not on their policy.

1  Thank magdaj711
BWPCarraigeinn, Manager at Best Western Plus Carriage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Dear magdaj711,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Best Western Plus Carriage Inn. On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. The issue you had brought up in your review is unacceptable and not to our high standards here. Please know that we have taken the proper steps to implement reinforcement training in our housekeeping department to ensure that this type of thing does not happen in the future. We thank you for staying with us and hope you will give us another opportunity to provide superior customer service.

Richard

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We were very pleased with our stay here. The hotel on the exterior is a little dated but the room was very nice. Bed was comfortable, especially after a long day at Universal Studios. Our first room we were given ended up having a broken AC unit. We called the front desk and within 10 minutes the maintenance guy was there checking it out. He quickly found that he would need to replace the unit so the front desk would need to have us switch rooms. He was back within 15 minutes with keys to a new room. We ere very happy with how promptly they took care of that situation. Very nice staff. Would definitely recommend this place to stay!

1  Thank meaganb413