4,385 results
All reviews city walk theme park cafe sierra visiting universal executive floor free shuttle self parking breakfast buffet corner room per day hollywood hills metro station shuttle service citywalk concierge burbank freeway
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Exterior reflective glass is timeless. But the rooms must have been recently remodeled and they were remodeling the lobby while we were there. Walking distance to Universal Studios. Good breakfast. But nonplussed by the $10 surcharge for Diamond Members.

Room Tip: Get a view of Universal Studios if you can.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
HiltonUniversal, Director of Sales at Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Greetings Jim,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us and it's wonderful to hear that you appreciated design of the building. It's one of the features I love to see when I drive in each morning. We have many interior changes we are making including the new lobby and front office. The rooms were completed in 2016 and by the end of 2017 our project will be complete with a new lobby bar, exterior patios and meeting space. We hope to welcome you back in the near future. All the best to you in 2017 and we thank you for your loyalty. Cynthia Ordyke, Director of Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

A relaxed getaway with teenage kids, no washing up with a feast at an amazing price to cover everyone's expectations. This hotel had GREAT comfortable rooms, room service, staff & facilities but do book a head as the location is opposite universal studios so the rooms go fast in the peak seasons I would say it's reasonable priced but still on dearer end of a family holiday as food in the hotel is quite pricey so I would eat well at the buffet down stairs or go over to universal City strip and eat at Bubba gumps or some place like that. Over all a wonderful stay for our family thank you staff at Hilton.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Happy New Year Jason and Natalia:

I am so happy to hear that we had the opportunity to be part of your Christmas Holiday. It's such an important time of year with family so it's so special for us to be part of your memories. I will share your review with our team and I appreciate all the suggestions. All the best to you and your family in 2017 and hope that you will be back to visit very soon. Cynthia Ordyke, Director of Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed over for New Years Eve just to do something different and out of our hometown. The buffet dinner at Café Sierra was amazing, just so much variety and one of the best hands down, rooms were clean, the bed, pillow and sheets were so comfortable. City Walk was a 5 minute walk, all in all it was perfect for us, we enjoyed it all and had a great stay, the view of the fireworks all around from our room was pretty cool too.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, Cafe Sierra and your room accommodations. We hope to have the opportunity to be part of more memorable occasions. All the best to you and your family in 2017! Cynthia Ordyke, Director of Sales and Marketing.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel was book through Prime Sports for the Rose Bowl/Game package. Good: all the employees that you have contact with...wait staff, front desk, bellmen...were fabulous.....Bad: maintenance and housekeeping. . . .we complained twice that the heat in our room was not working properly...temperature would not go above 70....did not have consistent housekeeping...one day did not even have service....when I complained, was told that we did not have service because we put out a do not disturb sign..WE NEVER Put OUT ANY SIGN...we were ignored by a front desk management when I called....I guess I would recommend the hotel .....but be wise....

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Hotel was not worth the money I paid. Room was hot & musty would not stay there again. Location was great for park & studios. Very central. Elevator service at check out time was too slow. Air conditioning did not work well

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank debbierG7346UH

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed and I would like the opportunity to follow up on your concerns. We strive to provide great service and accommodations. It is our goal to make it right if this did not happen. I hope that you will contact me directly so I can follow up. Best regards, Cynthia Ordyke, Director of Sales and Marketing.