8 people are viewing this hotel
USD 348
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUSD 365
Hotels.comUSD 365
Orbitz.comUSD 365
3,884 results
All reviews universal studios free shuttle yard restaurant el dorado north hollywood metro station pool area lovely hotel hot tub onsite restaurant freeway noise studio city city walk boutique hotel shuttle service self parking santa monica
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

This was my second visit for dinner and this time celebrating my husband’s birthday with his cousin. We choose a booth inside as we had already enjoyed the gorgeous patio during our last visit.
Food was delicious from start to finish. We tried the grilled octopus, cheese & charcuterie board and we shared a dry aged rib eye. Service was great and it feels so safe to be in a place that follows all covid rules from the moment you arrive until you leave.
Thanks all for a fabulous time!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alfred Bedonia, Guest Services / Front Office at The Garland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear erikaaB3716RG,

Good afternoon and we appreciate your wonderful review! It thrills me to be informed that you enjoyed your time with us and experienced the impeccable service that we're known for.

Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us once again. Cheers!

Reviewed 15 April 2021

During an extended power outage in my neighborhood, I checked in to The Garland for some refuge. I had often dined in the hotel restaurant The Front Yard but had never stayed there. If it weren't for the ambient noise of the city, The Garland would otherwise be a perfect oasis. The staff was very friendly; the desk clerk and I shared a laugh as she told me that she had already checked-in many of my neighbors. The hotel has a comfortable freshened mid-century look and feel. The room was sealed with a sticker as part of the COVID-19 protocols, as was the in-room refrigerator. The bed was quite comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Alfred Bedonia, Guest Services / Front Office at The Garland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

edwardweston52,

Good evening and thank you for taking the time in reviewing your most recent experience here at The Garland! We certainly pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences for our guests of both the hotel and The Front Yard.

Please don't hesitate to contact us in hopes that we could welcome you back again for another staycation!. Cheers and be well.

Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I've never written a review -- Trip Advisor or anywhere-- so please understand the 5 star review here as me feeling strongly enough to make sure everyone knows that the Garland is special. I've stayed there now over a dozen times and each time am reminded of its charm. The staff actually cares. The place has style. Go. Stay. Maybe Ill see you there!

Room tip: Every room I've stayed in has felt warm
Date of stay: April 2021
Alfred Bedonia, Guest Services / Front Office at The Garland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

F436AXadamb,

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time in reviewing your most recent experience here at The Garland. We certainly pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences for our guests, so to be aware of the great time you had certainly provides excitement for us all! Should you return to Los Angeles, please don't hesitate to contact us perhaps for another stay. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

By far a great experience from walking out my car to checking in. I truly enjoyed my stay here. Will be back and recommend to my close friends. COVID-19 safe from top to bottom without a doubt. The pool- the view is just great! And yes it’s by the freeway BUT it is all worth the view and it’s actually quite a nice quiet hidden hotel

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alfred Bedonia, Guest Services / Front Office at The Garland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Jessikka94,

Good afternoon and Happy Easter! We truly appreciate you for taking the time in reviewing your experience here at The Garland. Reviews as such are of paramount importance as it provides a vehicle for our staff to strive in providing more memorable experiences for our hotel patrons. Should you visit Los Angeles again, please don't hesitate to contact us directly in hopes that we may welcome you back again someday soon. Ciao for now.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

It’s my first time staying at this hotel and it was a great experience. The staff is very friendly. Michael checked me he was very informative. I always have 1000 questions and he was able to answer all thousand questions with a great attitude.

The hotel itself is a very nice & it’s very clean. This is my second hotel since Covid and they take sanitizing very serious. There was always someone cleaning all the rooms had a special sticker on the door knob so you know that that room has been sanitized.

The restaurant at this hotel Front Yard As a very nice restaurant it’s outdoors. It’s a popular spot for locals I recommend to call and reserve a table in advance or reserve thru open table application. I had dinner there I highly recommend the green garbanzo hummus in the jalapeño mac & cheese ( I am a Mac & cheese addict).Overall I had a great time stay there for two days

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alfred Bedonia, Guest Services / Front Office at The Garland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

erikajanine11,

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time in reviewing your most recent experience here at The Garland! We certainly pride ourselves in creating memorable experiences for our guests. Should your travels bring you back once again to Los Angeles, please don't hesitate to contact us in hopes that we could welcome you back again. Cheers and be well.