1,980 results
All reviewsburger king across the streetthe concierge loungerental carmanhattan beachan early morning flightcentury blvdshuttle servicefront desk stafffree shuttleself parkingbed was comfortablelong flightstayed one nightfitness centerper daysanta monicalax
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, pretty chic and beautiful decorated. Nice restaurant and friendly waiters. Cozy bar and chill atmosphere with the live piano.
Walking distance to most of the car rentals, very nice room, helpful staff at front desk.
The shuttle works perfectly and it is pretty close to the airport.
We do recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear FaHACoster,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. We are thrilled we met your expectations for an outstanding time with us. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we constantly strive to make your experience a great one. Thanks so much for recommending us to future guests, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We just stayed here for a night before a long international flight. You can see from the hotel's website that the amenities are nice. We didn't go to the bar or restaurant to I can't comment on the quality but the atmosphere is cool. The interior design throughout the hotel has a great vibe, in general.

What made the hotel stand out for us was the hotel staff. I used the "business center" to print out some of our upcoming travel itineraries and the computers are a little on the slow side but there was no fee to print and they got the job done so I have no complaint there. While I was printing a paper got jammed and while I tried to solve the problem myself, I couldn't figure it out. A random employee saw me messing with the printer and had someone there to solve the problem immediately.

The other experience we had with the staff was that while waiting in the lobby for the shuttle to take us back to the airport, probably looking pretty tired, a passing employee stopped and offered us coffee or energy drinks from the bar/restaurant for us to take along as we headed out the door. Small thing but I really appreciated it and felt like the hotel staff was always genuinely paying attention to opportunities to do the little things right.

The hotel shuttle was efficient and ran in loops of about every 15 minutes. We had no issues with pick-up or drop-off. There's also an In-N-Out within walking distance. It's not the most scenic walk, mostly giant airport parking lots, but it's a doable walk, for what it's worth.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Having stayed at other LAX hotels, this was the best experience we've had.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Alex T,

Thank you for staying with us at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to know you had a wonderful stay with us and loved our quality service, well-maintained facility, and convenient location. Thanks for recommending us to future guests, and we hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit sunny Southern California.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This hotel was lovely upon arriving. The lobby is very welcoming, they have a really fun bar/dining area, and the staff were kind.

Our room was simply average, rather small and uncomfortably arranged. But the shower was hot and the bed was comfortable.

Although it's not included in the price, the hotel does have a breakfast buffet or a la carte breakfast menu and the food was fantastic.

Our room had a strange odor, but we didn't really stay all that long, so I guess it was not that big of a deal.

Overall, there are properties close by that I would choose before staying here again. But it wasn't the worst hotel experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello Sk8tie,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Your feedback gives us the information we need to better serve you in the future. We appreciate your observations on the recent renovation of our intimate boutique lobby and bar and are happy to let you know that we have begun renovations of our guest rooms and have recently completed a full renovation of our club lounge. We hope you will make plans to visit with us again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great for an overnight stay. We stayed here for two nights this month and the hotel rooms have obviously gone through a renovation since our last stay a couple of years ago. Our only complaint was the noisy air conditioning unit. The airport shuttle driver was great to help us with our heavy luggage. We would definitely say here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Bocagrlz,

Thank you for choosing the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel once again and for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant stay with us and liked our friendly service and well-maintained facility. Please accept our apologies for the problem with the air conditioning unit. Our engineering staff will address these issues immediately. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The location is perfect for an early morning LAX flight, as it's literally a couple minutes away. I dropped off my rental car the night before and walked back to the hotel, to save on the parking charges, and to make it more convenient for my flight times in the morning. The room was comfortable and modern, the lobby is decorated very nicely, and feels like a high-end hotel. My only complaint is I am a platinum member, and the front desk did not tell me about the concierge lounge. Luckily I did find out about it, On my own. The concierge had light appetizers and also a chicken/pasta dish, a big salad and bottled water and soft drinks. That cash bar for alcohol. And in the morning they had a really nice breakfast, with fresh fruit, eggs, ham, home fries and plenty of pastries. They are doing some room renovations right now so be sure to ask for a room away from that activity and noise. Shout out to the concierge staff Marta and Ashlee- they are very nice. Reggie, the general manager, also took my feedback on the communication with the concierge lounge and the renovations, and made things "right" with me, by giving me some extra points-so thankful for that

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Christine D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. As a member of Marriott Rewards, we appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we are so glad we could welcome you. It is a pleasure to know you had a great stay with us and liked our perfect location and friendly staff. I will share your compliments with Marta and Ashlee, for their nice work. Thanks for choosing to stay with us, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future stay.