USD 365
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
USD 542
USD 519
  • Beachfront
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
USD 739
USD 554
Priceline
1,466 results
All reviewsone nightlax airportrental carhi expressfree parkingfree breakfastthe shuttle driveran early flightyogurtnext morningbetween flightsan overnight staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast roomshort staycoffee makerbed was comfortable
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Reason for the deduction 1 star...elevator noise was somewhat scary, parking can be scarce, and breakfast was just ok. It appears the property is in the middle of a remodel. Fortunately, I received one of the renovated rooms. It faced LAX which made for awesome views of planes landing. Room was great, beds were comfortable with enough electrical and USB outlets to satisfy a techie. I loved the water pressure coming from the shower; one of the nicest showers I've had in awhile. Check in and check out was easy. Fitness center was adequate. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you don't mind the plane noise, south rooms afford prime plane spotting views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Nice and friendly staff. Close to the airport and necessities. Beds were amazing but overall the hotel could use a bit of renovation. It's a great choice for easy access to and from the airport. Parking is however VERY overpriced at $20 per night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We arrived at the Holiday Inn Express-LAX after looking at colleges, following a morning flight from JFK. Check-in was quick. Our room was more than adequate with a fifth floor room facing the airport. The room was quite, despite cautions in elevator and room as to construction going on. The room was clean and well kept throughout our three night stay. Breakfast was varied and was plentiful at all breakfast times, and worked with wife's and daughter's food allergies. Checkout was quick and efficient. With a seven-eleven just a short walk to get bottled water, we felt like the hotel was great!

Room Tip: Our room had microwave and refrigerator, great convenience
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We checked in to the HI Express for one night when arriving in to LAX a the start of the month. We had not been notified that the hotel was having a range of refurbishment work being done to it during our stay. There was a make shift bar and restaurant. So services where limited.

The room that we had was large and spacious, however dated.
The back of the office chair at the desk was missing, the leather sofa tired and cracked. But the room never the less clean. The hotel in general was having a big revamp and I we stayed during this period.

I do think that an email should have been sent or a warning placed on the hotel website informing you of this. As realistically, I would have chosen another place to stay especially for the price you paid for the room. I think that on this occasion the value was not there in the product and or location to to LAX.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Neill Jasmin H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hi Neill Jasmin H!

It's a pleasure hosting your trip here even just for one night! We also welcome your thoughts!

We're proud of our ongoing renovation. While we expected the birth pains in the process, I'm still very sorry that this inconvenienced your stay. I recognize the limited bar service and maintenance issues with the furniture in your room. It also concerns me that you weren't informed about what's going on here before you checked in.

Your comfort is important to us. That said, I reviewed your comments with our General Manager and Maintenance team. I know they'll use your feedback when making decisions about our operating processes.

On the bright side, I'm glad that you mentioned our cleanliness. I also appreciate your 4 star rating for our location. Try us again, so we can share with you the results of our current work firsthand!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This is a solid holiday inn near LAX
The shuttle picked us up without issue, the driver was informative and friendly. There is a 7/11 adjacent and a 24/7 McDonald's across the street. The Dennys is a bit of a walk, but was good for take out too. There isn't much parking. We have handicapped parking so it wasn't an issue for us, but there may be off site when the lot gets full

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family