USD 342
USD 273
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 302/night.

USD 554
USD 403
USD 334
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
USD 739
USD 507
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
USD 1,155
USD 519
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
1,466 results
All reviewsone nightlax airportrental carhi expressfree parkingfree breakfastthe shuttle driveran early flightyogurtnext morningbetween flightsan overnight staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast roomshort staycoffee makerbed was comfortable
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Nice and friendly staff. Close to the airport and necessities. Beds were amazing but overall the hotel could use a bit of renovation. It's a great choice for easy access to and from the airport. Parking is however VERY overpriced at $20 per night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We arrived at the Holiday Inn Express-LAX after looking at colleges, following a morning flight from JFK. Check-in was quick. Our room was more than adequate with a fifth floor room facing the airport. The room was quite, despite cautions in elevator and room as to construction going on. The room was clean and well kept throughout our three night stay. Breakfast was varied and was plentiful at all breakfast times, and worked with wife's and daughter's food allergies. Checkout was quick and efficient. With a seven-eleven just a short walk to get bottled water, we felt like the hotel was great!

Room Tip: Our room had microwave and refrigerator, great convenience
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We checked in to the HI Express for one night when arriving in to LAX a the start of the month. We had not been notified that the hotel was having a range of refurbishment work being done to it during our stay. There was a make shift bar and restaurant. So services where limited.

The room that we had was large and spacious, however dated.
The back of the office chair at the desk was missing, the leather sofa tired and cracked. But the room never the less clean. The hotel in general was having a big revamp and I we stayed during this period.

I do think that an email should have been sent or a warning placed on the hotel website informing you of this. As realistically, I would have chosen another place to stay especially for the price you paid for the room. I think that on this occasion the value was not there in the product and or location to to LAX.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Neill Jasmin H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hi Neill Jasmin H!

It's a pleasure hosting your trip here even just for one night! We also welcome your thoughts!

We're proud of our ongoing renovation. While we expected the birth pains in the process, I'm still very sorry that this inconvenienced your stay. I recognize the limited bar service and maintenance issues with the furniture in your room. It also concerns me that you weren't informed about what's going on here before you checked in.

Your comfort is important to us. That said, I reviewed your comments with our General Manager and Maintenance team. I know they'll use your feedback when making decisions about our operating processes.

On the bright side, I'm glad that you mentioned our cleanliness. I also appreciate your 4 star rating for our location. Try us again, so we can share with you the results of our current work firsthand!

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This is a solid holiday inn near LAX
The shuttle picked us up without issue, the driver was informative and friendly. There is a 7/11 adjacent and a 24/7 McDonald's across the street. The Dennys is a bit of a walk, but was good for take out too. There isn't much parking. We have handicapped parking so it wasn't an issue for us, but there may be off site when the lot gets full

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ATravelDriver
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Horrible smell in the room, smelled like cigarrets and the carpets didnt seemed to be vacumed and dog hairs on my sheets had to get them replaced! Will not stay here again. The staff were amazing specially the sir who came and brought us new sheets thank You.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Daniellemirandad,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport for your lodging needs and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I'm sorry about the smell and cleanliness of our rooms. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account and are shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us. I'll definitely share your thoughts with our housekeeping team as a reference for future enhancements.

On the upside, I'm delighted that you had pleasant encounters with our hotel staff. I've shared your compliments with the team and have been acknowledged by the hotel management.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return, Daniellemirandad!

All the best,