USD 346
USD 300
USD 273
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 302/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 497
USD 485
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 519
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
1,336 results
All reviewstaco bellfree shuttlenear airportmanhattan beachovernight staybetween flightsearly flightbusiness centerconvenient locationlate checksanta monicaconciergehollywood
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I got a great price on a sale and this suited me bing close to LAX. The shuttle is a pain, but they’re all much of a muchness at LAX. The hotel is basic but clean and quiet. Perfect for a short layover.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rodolfo G, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience, We are glad we were able to meet your needs on this occassion. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I booked this hotel for day use. Upon entering the lobby, the corridor and the room itself, it was rather disappointing. Dated, old, not to mentioned as I stepped into my assigned room a strong cigarette smell was present.

The housekeeping had just cleaned up the room - how could she not notice the scent.

I didn't make a complaint to the reception as I was only there for 4 hours and just needing a shower.

The room was basic, no bottled water, simple toiletries. The hotel just seemed to be under-staff most of the time, always queueing up for any request/check in or out.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rodolfo G, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn LOS ANGELES - LAX AIRPORT.

Sincerely

Rodolfo Gutierrez

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stayed May 10th, We did not get the room we paid for! ( 2 double beds) we had 4 adults we were told the hotel was overbooked. It was late and we were given a small room with one double and a roll away single bed! I slept on the floor! We were not offered anything. We booked through Orbits, the hotel did not notify them of the problem. Orbits today 5/18 gave us a full refund!! Thank you Orbits!! Never again Holiday Inn!!

Room Tip: Good Luck!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I do recall speaking with you regarding your experience, I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I did connect with Orbitz to initiate your refund from the beginning.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a disappointment. Room is smelly, stuffy and very old. They are renovating the lobby, restaurant and meeting rooms but front desk says it is all just starting. I'll stick with Hilton brand from now on. More consistent quality

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking to address all your concerns during our upcoming renovation in order to provide a fresh product for our guests. We welcome you to visit us in Fall of 2018 once our renovation has been fully completed.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

If we hadn't arrived so late and had to get up so early, we would have switched properties.

The front desk staff was very nice and efficient checking us in and out.

The room had several bloody tissues in the bathroom trash can, hair on the comforter and layers of grime on the TV remote. We were in a non-updated room and I don't understand how they let it get that bad before they decided to start remodeling the property--our bathtub was chipped and peeling in several places as well. Our sheets and pillows were at least clean (?), and the bed was comfortable and we had to be up in 6 hours, so oh well. Loud guests in the hallway, so we had to run the fan all night, and it was a horribly musty and dirty smell.

I will be reaching out to the hotel as well for a discount, $175 for 1 night was silly for this room.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room and verify it is cleaned before settling in.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 April 2018

We apologize for the inconvenience you experiences and will definitely address these concerns with our housekeeping team. I invite you to please contact me directly in order to further learn about your stay. Thank you