1,372 results
All reviews taco bell free shuttle near airport manhattan beach between flights convenient location late check santa monica concierge hollywood
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

First let me start with saying the staff was incredibly courtesy and hardworking. They work very well together and everyone had a smile on their face. However the rooms were having a bad day. My room smelled damp and was a bit humid. The tv did not display all the channels listed so I missed an NBA playoff game. I'm not going to speak badly of the shuttle because traffic was ridiculous that day and there was nothing they could do about that at all. But the hotel is in a good spot and everything is south on Century before getting into the airport. If I come back to this hotel it will only be for the amazing staff, the comfortable bed, and good location. For those that don't like to venture out there is a very nice 24/7 McDonald's just outside the front door.

Stayed: April 2016
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Everett W,

Thank you for submitting your review. I appreciate your compliments regarding the excellent staff, comfortable bed and good location. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the unpleasant room atmosphere and amenities. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

I value you as our guest and hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 April 2016

My family and I had a great and priceless vacation. The staff was so nice and helpful especially Ian Harris. He was a charm and explained all of our amenities and patiently addressed all of my concerns with ease. I will never forget this great trip and I cannot thank Holiday Inn enough for hiring such great staff. :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Stayed here when I needed an early start to LAX. The hotel is ok, rooms are clean if a little dated. Had to pay $35 for car parking which I felt was unacceptable. Not a hotel you will fall in love with but one that does the job.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear salthound,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate our property for your short stop over. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with the condition of our room and our parking charges. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This hotel is exactly what you pay for, a no frills cheap hotel. But I would say my stay was very comfortable and the staff was friendly. IT is very busy though, so if you don't want to be at a busy hotel this ones not for you. The buffet breakfast was excellent and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat near by. Would stay there again if my needs were to be in the area.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Good hotel for our two night stay in LA. Thanks to Joe for his help in organising our tour of LA, great way to see the sights. Our driver Eddie was the best! Easy to get to from the airport in our hire car

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Nancy R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Debbie H,

Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. This review has been shared with Joe and he is very happy to have made your stay memorable.

Nancy Rosales