USD 342
USD 458
USD 402
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 554
USD 519
  • Beachfront
3,062 results
All reviewsdowntown larevolving loungetrue liesred towerheavenly bedhuge hotelfloor to ceiling windowsstarbucks coffeetop floorthe financial districtvalet parkingconvention centerdowntown locationlobby barstaples centerbit datedper night
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Two nights ago I had the pleasure of staying at the Bonaventure on a quick overnight trip to LA. I have driven past and/or seen the Bonaventure in movies and TV for years and years but had never stepped foot inside until my stay here. I rolled the dice and got a room here through Hotwire, and I could not have been more pleased! From the moment I arrived to returning to the hotel late at night, every person was so welcome and friendly and helpful. The front desk agent even gave me a room with a view and a coupon for a free cocktail, which I enjoyed during Sunset at the Revolving lounge on the 35th floor!

The rooms are nicely renovated and comfortable, and there are amenities galore throughout the hotel...restaurants, cafes, dry cleaners, etc etc. I'm sure this is a main business traveler hotel.

I wish I had more time to enjoy my stay here, but I will definitely return again soon. I want to ride those glass elevators some more!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Aaron H, Marketing Team at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2015

Thanks for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This hotel, while great looking on the outside, is one of the worst hotel experiences I have had.

Room keys - they keys in the hotel are awful. I had 4 occasions where security had to come up and open my door, including last night at 1am, after a long day of work, all of my keys just stopped working.

The TVs are completely outdated and I am shocked that I wasnt able to order a movie through the tv. The screens are very small and sound and picture were awful.

Rooms are tiny, have thin walls and some only have pull out couches.

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: High floor gets the views
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

We appreciate your valuable feedback and apologize that your experience was inconsistent at our hotel. We will make sure that this information gets forwarded to the appropriate team so that our high quality standards are being upheld. We hope that you found some other aspects of our hotel to enjoy and hope to have another chance to improve upon this experience for you if you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

What can i say. An incredible structure that exists to confound one's sense of space, direction and inside / outside. Had 2 of the best night's sleep of my life in the huge comfy beds and swam in the pool under Downtown skyscrapers til about 9pm totally alone, revelling in the notion that when Regan was in power this place would have been the most ultramodern hotel in existence. It's now a little rough around the edges in places, full of convention attendees and air crews but really is still a city within a city.

It's untrendy, gauche and brutal on the inside, with insane colour-coded willy wonka lifts and its fair to say beautiful.

My only faults are that the Brewery pub by the pool sells pretty ropey food (you get what you pay for), and when i arrived on my first night and Booking.com had messed up my reservation to the wrong year (i know), the hotel couldn't put me up in one of their 1500 rooms and so i had to go back out onto the streets of LA after 24 hours without sleep. The staff did ok but really, with 1500 rooms on a tuesday night you'd think they could find me one spare room. Oh well.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Thanks for the great review. We are constantly committed to improving our guest’s overall experiences and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Westin's are my favorite 4star chain for its quality and price. This particular one is my favorite. Nice decor, comfortable beds, great amenities. Parking is not cheap but should be expected to other LA 3 or 4 star hotels. Inside is like a mini city. Got a steal (well under $200 night) for the suite with 2 bathrooms. Has a middle door to separate living room from bedroom for guests. Great view. My go-to for downtown LA.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

This place needs updating. The room was basic. Has heavenly bed and shower, which are nice but the lobby, bars and pool were stale. They have a nice rooftop outdoor patio. Also noteworthy is the revolving bar at the top, excellent but pricey drinks but in need of updating badly.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

We appreciate your valuable feedback and glad that you chose to stay with us. We are constantly committed to improving our guest’s overall experiences and hope to see you again.