I was recently on a whirlwind trip to the USA for the love of the NBA.
We decided to watch a few games at the staples center, It was about a 20 min walk from there.
LA being such a big city it is probably advisable having a car to see all the attractions.
However as far as downtown is concerned it is pretty central.
50 dollar cab ride from the airport.
Friendly staff, clean hotel, it has a lot of history and character.
The concierge was only to helpful for any of our silly questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Nozio Netplan srl, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore