1,228 results
All reviews hollywood hills korea town floor to ceiling windows roy choi exposed concrete korean food hollywood sign trendy hotel blackout shades purple line wilshire blvd rooms are small lobby bar cool vibe room facing higher floor loved this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The decor of this hotel was awesome, very modern & original. The customer service levels gave a truly 5 star experience. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was due to the location, which is obviously out of their control!! also the food was a little overpriced. Room sizes, sleep quality and views were great, you get much more for your money than you would in West Hollywood. Overall a great place to stay, highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cward2014
NickG_LINE_LA, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE LA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Cward2014,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such lovely feedback from your recent stay.

I'm thrilled to hear your stay with us was a fabulous one. Thank you for your insight on Sean Knibb's creative design of the property; it was truly an amazing opportunity to collaborate with such an innovator of our time.

We truly strive for the highest level of enlightened customer service so it is wonderful to hear our staff left a positive impression on your stay.

We are so proud to be part of the community here in Korea-Town, but do understand location preferences vary depending on individual guests needs.

Again, thank you so much for you kind remarks. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest Regards,
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in the King Studio with a a view of the Hollywood Hills - it's a great view. The bed was really comfy, too! I give it 4 stars because the staff was very friendly, from the valet, to the bell boy, to the staff at the bar. The restaurant Commissary is a beautiful place to have breakfast (it's like being inside a greenhouse) and the bartenders and waitstaff were very friendly.

It didn't get 5 stars because:
There's a $40 charge to valet your car in an area with not much street parking (which I didn't know about in advance). The room was smaller than expected. The prices at the restaurant were a little high, but at least the food was very good.

The hotel gets extra points because the manager Nicholas was very helpful to address some of my concerns and I would stay again during my next trip to LA!

Date of stay: March 2018
NickG_LINE_LA, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE LA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to offer such glowing feedback from your recent stay. It is a great pleasure to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us.

Our team is truly the first point of contact for the guest experience so, it is wonderful to hear the positive impression they left with every encounter. We here at the LINE LA pride ourselves on enlightened customer service and it sounds like we were able to make that connection with you.

I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Commissary Roy Choi's restaurant are amazing. Commissary is more of an innovative menu which allows the guest to enjoy the Chef's imaginative creations.

I’m happy to hear you were able to enjoy the Hollywood hills view. As the views truly speak for themselves it is such a treat whether it is your first time in LA or just a reminder of what the city has to offer.

Again, thank you for your kind words and patronage. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forwarded to welcoming you back for many more future stays.

Warmest Regards,
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 2 April 2018

i suggest to everyone , the best choice u can get , ive been around the california but i was surprise when i was in this one.. all i want to say its that i need to suggest to everyone its a best taste .

Date of stay: August 2017
NickG_LINE_LA, Guest Relations Manager at The LINE LA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Fish Line R,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your glowing feedback.

I am elated to hear your excitement towards the hotel. We here at the LINE LA pride ourselves on delivering an enlightened level of customer service to ensure a pleasant stay and it seems like we succeeded on that end.

Thank you again for your lovely comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The line has been in the Los Angeles world, I hung out for 2 mid-week nights and had the privilege of a middle-income room. The room albeit are small. The furnishing allow work as well as hang out space, but I do feel cramped in, and I was alone. The bathroom probably made me feel that more. The amenities are good, the toiletries decent, the fact that the pail is provided to wash in the shower with the stool made it authentic. I wish they had the bidet. The TV and internet service ok. The non-paid water was disappointing. The meals a bit expensive but walk around the neighborhood and you have good coffee, meals and all sorts of charges. Yes, I recommend the stay.

Room tip: Keep away from the streets, noise is a problem
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mombasaamit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and observations with us from your recent stay.

I am sorry if the rooms seemed to be a little compact but do appreciate your comments towards the efficiency of the room layout and the unique amenities found in the room.

On another note, I am happy to hear you were able to experience the surrounding neighborhood and its many offerings and found the hotel to be a breath of fresh air.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I enjoyed this hotel the interior was industrial, very urban, with floor to ceiling windows which framed the city views you have to make sure that's your style or you won't like this hotel. With that being said with all the windows you will be on stage while you're in your room if you keep your windows open. which was cool with me LOL LOL. the hotel was full of energy during my stay which I loved, The rooms were clean and well-appointed, people say the rooms are small but I didn't feel that way, I was only there to sleep and wanted to spend my time in LA, the hotels location was great I could uber anywhere with ease, the beach, downtown,West Hollywood The staff was helpful, and the poolside cafe was a cool spot to get the day started. I would stay here again and I will try their other hotels in other states

Room tip: If you want a good view pick a high floor and view of the hills avoid the partial view rooms what you see is not explained well
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jacksonsfluent,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us from your recent stay.

I am elated to hear your appreciation for the modern and raw touches executed by designer Sean Knibb. It truly is a privilege to have worked with such an innovator of our time and love when our guests take note of his creative eye.

It is such a pleasure to see your point of view regarding our rooms. We realize the compact rooms might not be in favor of everyone but love that it worked out so perfectly for you. It's delightful to hear your comments towards the floor to ceiling windows and can only hope they encouraged the exploration of the city just a little bit more.

We here at the LINE LA pride ourselves on delivering an enlightened level of customer service to ensure a pleasant stay and it seems we succeeded on making that connection with you.

Jacksonsfluent, thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.